Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Currently in NZ when i placed my order with M&N order still in "pending" status, should be worried for a cancel?

Currently in NZ when i placed my order with M&N order still in "pending" status, should be worried for a cancel?

Call them. I have orders from like 3yrs ago that still say "processing" :lol:. I always just call em and ask whats status on my order

lol it's top secret info why'd you post it? 50 was better but m&n gaining popularity. Hard to drop more then a buck on jerseys after the michael ks love lol. I am eyeing one or two of em though

I still have an order pending from the first $100 sale in like '09...the jersey has been in my closet since then.
You should be fine.

I wish the shrug game jersey would restock. Almost every other Jordan has.

Anyone else think it’s odd that they’ve never made a Pippen all star jersey? They make every variation of his Bulls jerseys.

They did a Pippen... once. That was years ago though. I Think when M&N Production was still in South Korea (and better quality).
81fX0Yu82-L._UX385_.jpg

the mitchell and ness website now has a code for 40% off mlb, expires on 10/29. code is FALLCLASSIC.

Good looks on that as I was too lazy to order by phone. Unfortunately, my procrastination made me miss out on that teal Griffey since it looks like you guys bought out all the size M's in it.

On that note, $180 shipped for one of my favorite jersey's of all time? Yes, please!

thumb.aspx

For those that did phone orders to the flagship store, how long did it take for your order to arrive? I called in an order last Tuesday but never got a confirmation email or tracking but did see the charge on my card

For those that did phone orders to the flagship store, how long did it take for your order to arrive? I called in an order last Tuesday but never got a confirmation email or tracking but did see the charge on my card
Mine came quick. Ordered on Tuesday, came in on Thursday. I'm in Boston for what it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom