Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

you think m&n store going to have a 50% off sale before the eagles play in the superbowl? They'd be nuts to do that, there is a run on merch everywhere around here. :lol:

you think m&n store going to have a 50% off sale before the eagles play in the superbowl? They'd be nuts to do that, there is a run on merch everywhere around here. :lol:

Good point...I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it will exclude Eagles gear? Maybe they will wait until after SB? Was just going by the historic pattern, granted Eagles haven't been in the SB. I'll be keeping an eye out for it regardless. Glad I have all my Eagles gear from prior 50% sales- go Birds!!

Just copped the Kobe retirement shirt from the Nike restock. Need to find the purple Lakers shorts now for a good price.

Does anyone have a warm up jacket? If so how do you like it?

I have a Hornets and Magic one. Good for Spring nights or layered up with a hoody for Winter. Whenever I wear them out to the bars, especially the Magic one you get questions or compliments about the jacket.

Does anyone have a warm up jacket? If so how do you like it?
I own 5 MN NBA warm up jackets: 4 in size 36 (Heat, Warriors, Magic and Raptors) and 1 in size 40 (Hawks). I am a natural MN medium (size 40) for jerseys but I prefer my jackets fitted. 5'10" athletic slim body and the size 36 jackets are perfect.

I tweeted them asking if the sale is still on.. they said yeah and to keep an eye on the emails

Could I get a LC on this Celtics Bill Russell jersey please? Thanks!

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 15
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 12
  • s-l1600 (2).jpg
    s-l1600 (2).jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 13
  • s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 14
Legit. I'm eyeing it too lol older run

Thanks man, major props for getting back to me (especially considering you are watching the same jersey). I definitely prefer older M & N runs. Anyhow, roughly 11 hrs left to go... one way or the other, looks like this jersey is going to find a good home :wink:

i got da OG procut in tags still that i bought at Pegasus when they were still open...might be worth a stack now.

I hate you

Came close to copping one and a reseller last year stole it right from under me

One jersey where I’d appreciate and love a pro cut of

This authentic will do but man with all these shoes dropping might have to wait :smh:

Back
Top Bottom