Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I haven’t purchased any new shorts in months. I feel like I’m doing myself dirty. Might be time to start making some move again :lol:

Btw - I never thought the yellow Sonics would release. I purchased the OG pair last year. Fit a lil big so I may go for the m&n pair

Attachments

• 3A590790-3B6B-4235-8213-C9C58298B2DD.jpeg
    3A590790-3B6B-4235-8213-C9C58298B2DD.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
im hoping my mourning jersey arrives today. I see its in my city at the post office and I literally live across the street from it lol im excited

It looks like they are staggering their all star collection. I've seen certain items on lids.com only, and nowhere else

I haven’t purchased any new shorts in months. I feel like I’m doing myself dirty. Might be time to start making some move again :lol:

Btw - I never thought the yellow Sonics would release. I purchased the OG pair last year. Fit a lil big so I may go for the m&n pair
I'm assuming those aren't a M then?

08E8096E-5F96-4B52-8578-1CFD001251CA.png
Rocking the Bobby Orr to kick off the NHL playoffs. Wish I grabbed a few more hockey joints before they stopped making em.

You said it, I remember the 100$ sale, most of the hockey jersey had good sizes sitting except the gretzky kings away. Shoulda bought every hockey jersey at that point in my size.

Back
Top Bottom