Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

30% Lids. That Laimbeer jersey for $80 bucks smh.... And it’s not even on sale! Why not?

Attachments

• EFAB7CCC-5D44-463A-9079-36261F738986.png
    EFAB7CCC-5D44-463A-9079-36261F738986.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
  • FF7D2EA7-C8B2-4792-BD8C-A30C6B8926C7.png
    FF7D2EA7-C8B2-4792-BD8C-A30C6B8926C7.png
    808.7 KB · Views: 26
How do the MLB jerseys fit compared to the Majestic jersey? I wear a 40 on the Cool base authentic.

Good looks on the MLTD code. Reordered the blue AI rookie cuz it's cheaper starting and bigger disco than M&N. Saved $25. Gonna return whichever is cut worse.

Posted this in the swingman thread but it fell on deaf ears....sizing on the M&N swingmans tts?

Im a medium in Adidas swingmans, but went a size up to 48 in the new nike authentics because theyre very form fitting

Posted this in the swingman thread but it fell on deaf ears....sizing on the M&N swingmans tts?

Im a medium in Adidas swingmans, but went a size up to 48 in the new nike authentics because theyre very form fitting
How tall are you? Weight?

M&N Swingmans are tts IMO.

The Nike authentics are sized differently. 48 is the new large. Not sure why they did that

Swingmans true to size so if you copped medium in Adidas you’ll be good in medium with MN

Those white magic swingmans are flames. They need to make them in authentics and will be copped immediately. I don’t care if it’s a Shaw, Penny or a damn Scott Skiles.

Those white magic swingmans are flames. They need to make them in authentics and will be copped immediately. I don’t care if it’s a Shaw, Penny or a damn Scott Skiles.
Man like I was just thinking last night
they need to make a White Penny

Copped that bad boy instantly

What are white magic authentic shorts in a L and Sonics early 90s green authentic in a L worth?

Both lightly worn

:nerd: thank you

Back
Top Bottom