Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Ordered a pair of authentics (TWolves) 2 days ago with the 40% special off for 75.00. Confirmation came through two days ago and I chose free shipping. How long does it take for M&N to process orders. I emailed them and never got a reply back whatsoever smh
Their website said all orders placed on the 20th won’t ship until 11/23

Love the M&N brand but hate the process of ordering from their site...with that being said I sit out most of the sales they run. Can also find cheaper prices on other sites...

If you find some authentics cheaper than $75 will you post links to these cheaper prices you speak of?

-Cheers :smokin

Offer up is trash. Posting this because it’s m&n related since it was a m&n Jersey I purchased off there.

But it blows my mind how you can purchase something off there for a decent price. Expect the seller to honor the price and listing they put up on their own accord only for them to cancel the order a week later and pretty much waste your time and money and have no type of accountability whatsoever. I’m assuming someone else saw the listing and offered a higher price after the fact but still. It’s a bad look on their end. If you’re looking to buy m&n off their site.l buyer beware.

I copped off there no problem but too many people know about it now. Lots of flaming and cancelations as of late especially when you find steals and scumbags are finding a way to message or contact them and pay slightly more than you

Trash

Offer up is trash. Posting this because it’s m&n related since it was a m&n Jersey I purchased off there.

But it blows my mind how you can purchase something off there for a decent price. Expect the seller to honor the price and listing they put up on their own accord only for them to cancel the order a week later and pretty much waste your time and money and have no type of accountability whatsoever. I’m assuming someone else saw the listing and offered a higher price after the fact but still. It’s a bad look on their end. If you’re looking to buy m&n off their site.l buyer beware.
That happened to me on one of the other apps.

That happened to me on one of the other apps.

It sucks. I’ve seen people in some of the Jersey fb groups complaining about similar issues. They need to charge sellers some type of fee for every transaction they cancel because the way it’s set up now it’s easy for a listing to show up as sold. Someone else to hit the seller up and offer more and the original deal not be honored without any type of repercussion for the seller.

I’m going to guess the flagship store will have their usual 50% in-store sale in the morning.

Online is 40%

8D34D7FA-00E0-49FD-B0E9-2CD32A2ACC87.jpeg

It sucks. I’ve seen people in some of the Jersey fb groups complaining about similar issues. They need to charge sellers some type of fee for every transaction they cancel because the way it’s set up now it’s easy for a listing to show up as sold. Someone else to hit the seller up and offer more and the original deal not be honored without any type of repercussion for the seller.

Yeah it stinks, but at the same time it's hard for me to have sympathy for most people when it seems like a lot of them just go on there to find things to resell at dumb prices anyway. If they had the feature like ebay where you get charged the fee when they see you tried to make an off site deal it might help, in the case of the jersey "game" , i know people who will pay way over asking price if it's a steal to get the items now, with all the reselling competition going on now.

Is there any fit difference between the older jerseys like the West and Robertson compared to the current ones??

If you find some authentics cheaper than $75 will you post links to these cheaper prices you speak of?

-Cheers :smokin
O

I was more so speaking in general. But I have 5 pair of authentic shorts that I’ve paid less or slightly above $75 (Lids MLTD ebay)...jerseys more specifically can def be had for less than $180 if you shop around..I would suggest checking thread throughout year for better deals and not just holiday season.....

Is there any fit difference between the older jerseys like the West and Robertson compared to the current ones??

You mean like older jerseys made in 2000s with the skinny shoulders?

If so, yes. Sizing is the "same", but I feel like the cut on the older productions make them more giving. Also, the armholes are larger/cut at different angles, which help with the chest room.

Yeah it stinks, but at the same time it's hard for me to have sympathy for most people when it seems like a lot of them just go on there to find things to resell at dumb prices anyway. If they had the feature like ebay where you get charged the fee when they see you tried to make an off site deal it might help, in the case of the jersey "game" , i know people who will pay way over asking price if it's a steal to get the items now, with all the reselling competition going on now.

Oh I feel it. The jersey I had purchased was going to be used as trade bait for me.

But maybe it’s the old school mentality in me, but I’ve always been big on honoring a deal. It’s times I’ve listed stuff and it sold for less than I’d like and I’ve honored the price every time. Even in cases where I had people contact me after the listing ended and offered more. I’ve had a similar situation happen on eBay a few months back where the seller didn’t honor the price the listing ended at on a jersey I won. On eBay I was able to leave negative feedback and report them to eBay. But there needs to be more seller accountability because jerseys are going the way of sneakers with all that shady behavior.

That said. That m&n sale is tempting me.

Yup, the jersey game is turning into sneakers, good thing I'm closer to the end of buying things and most of the stuff I want is specialty rare items that the resellers don't have anyway.

Oh I feel it. The jersey I had purchased was going to be used as trade bait for me.

But maybe it’s the old school mentality in me, but I’ve always been big on honoring a deal. It’s times I’ve listed stuff and it sold for less than I’d like and I’ve honored the price every time. Even in cases where I had people contact me after the listing ended and offered more. I’ve had a similar situation happen on eBay a few months back where the seller didn’t honor the price the listing ended at on a jersey I won. On eBay I was able to leave negative feedback and report them to eBay. But there needs to be more seller accountability because jerseys are going the way of sneakers with all that shady behavior.

That said. That m&n sale is tempting me.
just curious what was the jersey you bought then got flaked on?

anyone with a freakin 97-98 Jordan in a 40 wanna swap for my 44??????

HELPPPPP MEEEEE

Back
Top Bottom