Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N FINALLY doing warmup pants :smokin

9E33C613-F356-4EFC-A49B-D1B4F7FEBE75.png

I think the '03 jordan all star had the washington wizards logo on the back w/o permission. Some sort of trademark or copy right infringement.
but they have a deal with the NBA? they can't use the wizards logo? :lol:

unless there's some proof I find that hard to believe but then again we haven't got a Jordan Wizards that's why they keep releasing Bulls jerseys with just a diff patch every year

Maybe the Wizards have to sign off on things too, and are (still) not cool with the Jordan era?

I remember back after they got rid of MJ, literally the day after they completely removed all signs he was ever a part of the Wizards organization (ie. took down any and all pictures of him in the building). Guess him un-retiring messed with their plans, failing to make playoffs but not bad enough for a good lottery pick.

Sheesh

Those of you with colorful jerseys, do you notice a major difference in quality/vibrancy between the authentics and swingmans? Looking at a Mutombo Nuggets jersey and can’t decide between the two.

Those of you with colorful jerseys, do you notice a major difference in quality/vibrancy between the authentics and swingmans? Looking at a Mutombo Nuggets jersey and can’t decide between the two.
There’s definitely a color difference in some. I especially noticed it in the raptors authentic and swingman

Back
Top Bottom