Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Fire

B884956B-5A79-4DA3-9F40-BD01C3D98263.jpeg
FC9DED10-A111-492A-87CB-260DDF177B70.jpeg

Living in Atlanta that Deion is a must have for me. Kind of wish they did the black version instead

Living in Atlanta that Deion is a must have for me. Kind of wish they did the black version instead

The two Vick Rookies are probably my most anticipated ones. I wonder if Mike just got too excited about them last year when he mentioned it.

The white Deion is sooo nice. It seems they adjusted the number font compared to the red version and older production runs. Looks GOOD! I'll definitely be picking one of those up.

The Packers Woodson just seems odd to me. They went through the trouble to adjust the collar to look more like his gamer. However, they didn't bother to cuff the sleeves or get the back numbers right (They did for the Donald Driver the other year). It just looks like a Frankenstein of retail/game/reproduction details that feed the bootleg look. Doesn't really matter to me though- Vikings fan here.:lol:

Last edited:
I want those lakers dons but I’m holding off for dream team stuff. Need a release date on that ASAP.

Got some more used stuff in. Straight cigarette smoke smell. Gotta soak these overnight before washing lol

Got some more used stuff in. Straight cigarette smoke smell. Gotta soak these overnight before washing lol

Wash in cold water, pour some ammonia in the wash (it won't fade colors like bleach will), and hang dry, repeat if necessay

I heard it may be tomorrow.

Manager of the flagship store in London told me yesterday they were getting Dream Team gear mid August. Usually the store gets the gear the same time as the online drop, that's in Europe anyway, may be different for US.

Are they gonna start putting sponsors on authentics? I don't think you'll have anything to worry about unless they've changed that for next seasons jerseys.
My Purple Reign Timberwolves jersey from last season has the Fitbit patch on it. Luckily it’s purple to so it just kinda blends in.

Back
Top Bottom