Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

For those who are wondering if the Dream Team jerseys are going to be cheaper, the answer is 99% likely to be yes, you just need to be patient. Chances are the other players aren't going to sell out like MJ so that's an option, and just about every jersey M&N has put out in the past decade or so that was produced in China has eventually made its way on ebay for cheaper than retail or has been on sale on a site somewhere, no reason to think this will be different, unless this is a limited release (which there's no indication of, and I expect M&N to milk this cash cow as much as possible).

Remember when the 93/96 Jordan ASG's came out? Couldn't find them for anything less than 90% retail, now some are at 30+% off retail.

I agree. I was able to get those all star jerseys brand new for less than $175. The last shot jersey too. I think we're gonna see the Olympic jerseys pop up at other retailers before the end of the month. If not I'd settle for a Pippen under retail.

Can I get a legit check on this McGrady??
8A1A340B-9FCE-49EA-A28A-BDDF3840CE4E.jpeg
:rofl:

Need the shorts and that white hat as well :pimp:

Was about to buy the hat on oneness and these fools have it listed for $90 :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom