Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Curiously, did you get the code automatically or have to wait for it?

I did the same and I didnt get anything. I'm sure we all used the same google image with the 2 UPCs in one picture lol.

It said something like you'll receive a response within 48 hours or something like that...

The codes can take a few minutes or (I presume) up to 48 hours. I've waited like 8-10 hours before, so it can take a while.

Curiously, did you get the code automatically or have to wait for it?

I did the same and I didnt get anything. I'm sure we all used the same google image with the 2 UPCs in one picture lol.

It said something like you'll receive a response within 48 hours or something like that...

Yup, I bit with the Dr. Pepper code too, got mine in 3 minutes, lol!

IMG_20190808_125228.jpg

And this the pic I used, just take a pic off your computer screen!
drpepper.jpg

The codes can take a few minutes or (I presume) up to 48 hours. I've waited like 8-10 hours before, so it can take a while.

I’m wondering if they review it lol. My pic was literally a picture of my desktop with a picture of that image lol

Scooped the Mike with the dr pepper code! Got the code instantly. And the fan cash is icing on the cake. The delayed shipping date is cool. Saved $90

Might double back and scoop another player. Pip most likely. White version would have been dope too....

Anyone know how the size of the practice jerseys will run? I'm a 48 in the old school champion jerseys. Should I go L or XL?

Can anyone help a Canadian bro out and send me the link that dr pepper sends after u text football to 21688. Us canadians can't txt to that number.

The link from a few posts above doesn't work anymoee

Can anyone help a Canadian bro out and send me the link that dr pepper sends after u text football to 21688. Us canadians can't txt to that number.

The link from a few posts above doesn't work anymoee

It won't work for you then. After you click the link and do what it do, they will text you the code lol. If you can't send text, there's no way to receive it.

Used the fanatics code and bought all the pippen stuff. If m&n does allow 40% off for Black Friday I’ll just return them to fanatics with their 365 day free return

lol, received a response from drpepper "purchase couldn't be validated"

Yo, I’m worried that my order from fanatics will be canceled because they cannot fulfill it. It seems they have unlimited stock. Anyone know what’s up with this?

Back
Top Bottom