Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Did Jerry Rice not play in the NFL?

Damn millennials! :smh:

This is your GOAT?

jerry-rice-Popeyes-Wingovations-.png

He a clown forever in my eyes for that bull****.

Plus he had Montana most of his career, who many refer to as they GOAT QB.

Who did Moss have? Culpeper? :lol:

H headdetective no purple bleeding on to the white ? Had to return mine when they first dropped. Been looking to cop again

I didn’t do a thorough inspection but I’ll check later. Good lookin out.

Any idea when/if the warm up jackets are dropping? They dope af!
Screenshot_20190907-091947.png

That's what I'm waiting for. Want the Jordan warmup warmup jacket in the worst way. The shooting shirt is cool but I still have the one Nike released years ago for the dream team. Still have it hanging in my closet. Not sure I want to get another one that is similar. The jacket however, automatic purchase when they become available.

Anyone have experience with the Raptor authentics that have been manufactured over the last 5 years? I bought mine direct from Mitchell and Ness.com or the official nba store (can't remember) - I was always underwhelmed with how desaturated the black ink looks. I am considering selling it and re-buying a newer produced version; do the more recent releases have a more vivid print??

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong

Check the inside tag for production date but doubt you’ll find one with blacker? Ink

Anyone have experience with the Raptor authentics that have been manufactured over the last 5 years? I bought mine direct from Mitchell and Ness.com or the official nba store (can't remember) - I was always underwhelmed with how desaturated the black ink looks. I am considering selling it and re-buying a newer produced version; do the more recent releases have a more vivid print??

Any help is greatly appreciated!
I second Bert. Bert. Curious do you have the matching shorts? If you're a fan of full kit wanker, it's possible the purple shade maybe different, and that may annoy you more

I second Bert. Bert. Curious do you have the matching shorts? If you're a fan of full kit wanker, it's possible the purple shade maybe different, and that may annoy you more
I do have the matching shorts (but would never wear them together) - the black on the shorts is a couple shades darker, and the purple is a couple shades brighter/vivid. The shorts are definitely more accurate and look better. Got them from Jeffersons for 30% off - one of my best online purchases.

Though I have now decided to keep it. I worked for the Raptors so I'll keep it for sentimental purposes. Also - Australian online shoppers are cheap. I barely sold a few authentic new with tags jerseys for around $130 USD which would have sold in hours in USA. Pretty sure a NTer would have bought.

Got a pair of swingman shorts

Quality of the shorts is good, still only issue is the stupid cheap twill logos that will likely fade with wash

Got a pair of swingman shorts

Quality of the shorts is good, still only issue is the stupid cheap twill logos that will likely fade with wash

Which ones, just curious.

Yeah the cheap printed logos that are sewn on will crack, fade, rub off over time.

I think he’s talking about the outline on the raptor. I can definitely see that issue on yours. I don’t think all of them are like that, whether it was a certain run or yours specifically.

If you buy off eBay, you’ll be able to see images first. Yeah, I’d sell it and buy another, if it bothers you.

I do recall issues with the sublimation in the past. If that gives your assurance.

I think he’s talking about the outline on the raptor. I can definitely see that issue on yours. I don’t think all of them are like that, whether it was a certain run or yours specifically.

If you buy off eBay, you’ll be able to see images first. Yeah, I’d sell it and buy another, if it bothers you.

I do recall issues with the sublimation in the past. If that gives your assurance.
Yep, pretty much all the black sublimation. Even the red seems dull. I've looked on eBay & youtube - there seems to be a few with the same dulll print, and a few with deeper saturation. I think I'll hop onto the next decent sale (30%). I'll sell the older one once a new one comes in. The jersey was made in 2013 and the shorts were made in 2016, so I think I'll go direct with M&N in hopes of getting a newer one.

ahhhhhh I see it now, on the actual raptor

I was looking at the RAPTORS twill and I'm like wtf is he seeing :lol:

Yep, pretty much all the black sublimation. Even the red seems dull. I've looked on eBay & youtube - there seems to be a few with the same dulll print, and a few with deeper saturation. I think I'll hop onto the next decent sale (30%). I'll sell the older one once a new one comes in. The jersey was made in 2013 and the shorts were made in 2016, so I think I'll go direct with M&N in hopes of getting a newer one.
if the jersey is in stock, id order It direct from M&N and just return your old one

basically a swap. just what id do

if the jersey is in stock, id order It direct from M&N and just return your old one

basically a swap. just what id do
I'd like to do that, and I'm sure if I walked in to the store they'd at least acknowledge it's faulty. Problem is I bought it 5 years ago, and that darn Pacific Ocean lol.

Back
Top Bottom