Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I got the 75th Anniversary 49ers Jerry Rice jersey within the last couple of months.
IMG_3921.JPG
IMG_3925.JPG

The thing I hate about current era Mitchell & Ness authentic NFL jerseys are the sleeves being awfully baggy and big. They just became stupid or something deciding to cut the sleeves bigger than normal.
IMG_3924.JPG

That’s nothing compared to the Rams Eric Dickerson Jersey. The sleeves on that thing are ridiculous. I had to get rid of that thing because the sleeves were too damn long.

I had a joe Namath in a super baggy size 56 in the jersey era and even that didn’t have sleeves that long. The sleeves are more normal on the Korean made m&n football jerseys from what I’ve noticed though.

That’s nothing compared to the Rams Eric Dickerson Jersey. The sleeves on that thing are ridiculous. I had to get rid of that thing because the sleeves were too damn long.

I had a joe Namath in a super baggy size 56 in the jersey era and even that didn’t have sleeves that long. The sleeves are more normal on the Korean made m&n football jerseys from what I’ve noticed though.

I think Im going to get my sleeves hemmed on my Dickerson, theyre like a 3/4 length baseball sleeve

went to the flagship store this past weekend, I won the raffle for the BAPE Rockets jersey and picked up the Utah Jazz mountain shorts. Ill post pics soon. I can confirm the purple on the authentics is a lighter shade than on the swingmans.

Nice jersey and will agree the sleeve sizing is OD. Same thing on my Vikings Moss. I didn't realize the Niners had the 75th patch on that jersey. I thought it only came on the outlined block letter jersey.

Nice jersey and will agree the sleeve sizing is OD. Same thing on my Vikings Moss. I didn't realize the Niners had the 75th patch on that jersey. I thought it only came on the outlined block letter jersey.

The niners planned on wearing the throwbacks a few times like the rest of the league. They wore the normal jerseys three times that year. Opening weekend where rice broke the td record against the raiders. Against Montana in kc, and against the eagles at home where they got killed. Then when they started to wear the throwbacks they kept winning in them week after week and decided to wear them the rest of the year. Only lost once wearing the throwbacks in the last game of the year where they rested starters in the second half against the Vikings.

those are like their platinum colored swingmans not an actual throwback.

I know it's not an actual game throwback, but PUMA released Silver Jerseys back in the day like this.

I thought they were remaking those. Either way not a fan.

I know it's not an actual game throwback, but PUMA released Silver Jerseys back in the day like this.

I thought they were remaking those. Either way not a fan.

Yea it’s like their 100 yr platinum collection.

Suns jersey came in from Macy’s.

Threw in the Sprewell for the hell of it.

Attachments

• 4CE15599-B5EA-425C-98A1-80198AA6BFCF.jpeg
    4CE15599-B5EA-425C-98A1-80198AA6BFCF.jpeg
    383.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 3A1712A6-56E9-4BDF-AC67-B12B29BABF51.jpeg
    3A1712A6-56E9-4BDF-AC67-B12B29BABF51.jpeg
    357.3 KB · Views: 72
  • B4C23FD2-81F0-4B1C-AE33-7A57589F18A1.jpeg
    B4C23FD2-81F0-4B1C-AE33-7A57589F18A1.jpeg
    315.8 KB · Views: 404
  • 69764AF3-5222-4C12-978A-6126EFD49A5A.jpeg
    69764AF3-5222-4C12-978A-6126EFD49A5A.jpeg
    278.9 KB · Views: 459

All the teams in the league had the 75th Anniversary patch on their jerseys to commemorate the anniversary whether they wore their default jerseys or an alternate throwback jersey during that 1994 season.

The niners planned on wearing the throwbacks a few times like the rest of the league. They wore the normal jerseys three times that year. Opening weekend where rice broke the td record against the raiders. Against Montana in kc, and against the eagles at home where they got killed. Then when they started to wear the throwbacks they kept winning in them week after week and decided to wear them the rest of the year. Only lost once wearing the throwbacks in the last game of the year where they rested starters in the second half against the Vikings.

I recall the 49ers wore the alternate throwback jerseys more than their default jerseys that season. I even recall them wearing it in the Super Bowl they won.

Anyone interested in a Rams Eric Dickerson M&N Size 48. I had to eat a return on eBay because buyers don’t like to read listing descriptions and disregard answered inbox questions, purchase and cry about size fit despite being made aware of how it fits beforehand?

So now I’m stuck with it back in my possession. This left a bad taste in my mouth selling on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom