Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Had a handful of jerseys stolen from me and the purple Kobe joint was one of them. Been looking for one for the low for the past 6 months. Had a few saved on my eBay watchlist, but them jawns flew.

I had to have it back. Had to go the Raise gift card route to save a little bread... >D

78AD02E7-0847-48E1-8946-6EBD70B85498.jpeg

Grabbing the gold 07-08 joint next.

might be doing this as well.

I copped the rookie Kobe years back during the Black Friday sale. I wanna say it was 40% off. The one on the right is an Adidas original. It is too bad M&N totally messed up any jersey from the 2000s with the bad inward curve cut. I cannot bring myself to buy any of them.
83383159_10218711472871706_5769836976429596672_o.jpg

How do the authentic jerseys fit? I’m a large in Nike swingman and medium in the adidas swingman

Rocked my Purple, 8, NBA Finals M & N jersey yesterday. I love it! I'm interested in picking up a Gold 8 but probably won't be able to touch one for quite a while.

Question about the m&n just collaboration shorts... Do they release the collabs yearly? I was looking for some but they're sold out everywhere and resellers are charging like $1000

The Chicago bulls joints.. are you the plug?
I have over 20 pairs of don shorts, two bulls pairs. Bulls came out a while back that’s why they are scarce. The most recent pair is the red with the Chicago script and that was over a year ago. He drops 2-3 pairs of shorts every few months. I’m assuming the next batch will drop shortly

I have over 20 pairs of don shorts, two bulls pairs. Bulls came out a while back that’s why they are scarce. The most recent pair is the red with the Chicago script and that was over a year ago. He drops 2-3 pairs of shorts every few months. I’m assuming the next batch will drop shortly
You trying to sell a pair? And how can I keep up with releases? Got a week long trip planned for Miami this summer, want to get my fits ready in advance

July though for those jerseys? :smh:

Wish I added more jerseys to my collection but I was a broke college student back. Copping both gold and purple 8

Back
Top Bottom