Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm here they got most Kobe Bryant jerseys here not sure what sizes but they are excluded from sale

Ya'll grabbing purple kobe jersey for 50% off? :nthat:

I would do that for sure, just can't stomach da $300 tag :lol:

Was not a Kobe fan, but I knew deep down he was good. I had to get this jersey. Had the shoes since release day in 2018. Thought about selling them a few weeks ago, but thank god I didn’t.

241A38C7-88EB-4A61-9301-576FFDB9F403.jpeg

CC603E64-26DF-46EF-8E8F-E24069B09113.jpeg

Probably a long shot but would anybody be willing to see if they got any Kobe Jerseys in a 40? Preferably the 00 finals yellow or if they have any purple 24s

We really got screwed once M&N got the licence for the swingman line...

They're releasing fewer authentics, and they're clearly not putting as much effort into those jerseys as they used to. I mean they always made mistakes here and there, but now it's like they consistently get them wrong (the micro-mesh on the black KG, the wrong purple on the 01 Ray Ray, the 00 Blazers lettering and numbers being way too small).

Meanwhile they're releasing fire jerseys but in swingman version, which is a no... Like recently the home Zydrunas or the 99 Camby...

Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom