Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That’s so crazy you guys are talking about that jersey. I just got it for retail on eBay. The seller didn’t gouge and I just received it just now.
Also picked up another mag to add to my collection.

70C9E5E0-6712-44B1-B543-1B4A76627824.png
26232693-AA6E-4AD8-AEEA-AC34930F0370.jpeg
03D7A1DA-8551-4607-B8F3-009A664B10DD.jpeg
40EC6BEE-79AE-4AA7-AED4-D33E642176B5.jpeg

whos the publisher of that tribute mag? Just need that, the Time one, and the Sports Illustrated.

Karmaloop shipped out my Olympic Jordan jersey today but the sender is listed as shiekh shoes. Kinda weird but in the end, I don’t care as long as I get it

Where'd you cop the 09 all star QNZ? I'm lookin for a 40
Mitchell ness website keep checking early in the morning they usually restock, I got lucky found a 48XL Although I recommend sizing up on these cuz my Lebron fits kinda small a bit but not too much .. I already had ordered a 48 so I’ll just have too stick too it .. isn’t that bad of a fit tho ..

It's on M&N unless you're looking for a deal.

I’m looking for a deal, I plan on securing a Pair of Shaqnosis and wanted something to wear with them. I’m not sure if I should go the authentic or swingman route. Also, what size jerseys do you all purchase to make them not look so long or do you all just have them altered?

I just got my practice shorts from Oneness, not bad for $26, I would have grabbed two pair, one to wear out and one to workout in but I noticed every item you add to your cart on their site added seven dollar shipping per item meaning 3 items $21 shipped.

Huge huge shout-out to whoever posted the link a few pages back.

Quick question, is there a big difference between a medium and large in authentic shorts? I already got a few in medium but I see a good deal for a lakers large. Just curious if It’s a huge difference or not

Back
Top Bottom