Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Scooped off Footaction for $60
255C9CE0-BD61-49D0-B191-B66508EA3757.jpeg

I just copped this 87/88 Jordan jersey off the offcial Mitchell and Ness website.
Very happy with the jersey, but I noticed the number 3 has a crease on it.

Is it safe to iron it? I'm just scared the adhesive will wear off if I iron it.
Anybody have any experience with ironing out creases on Numbers and font that aren't stitched on?

Thanks again

Jersey 01.jpg

Jersey 02.jpg

I don't see how guys can fork over that much money for a jersey with the adhesive lettering, unless it's never going to be worn. I would be afraid of it wearing off.

I don't see how guys can fork over that much money for a jersey with the adhesive lettering, unless it's never going to be worn. I would be afraid of it wearing off.

In reality, screen print and heat press are durable, as long as you don't machine dry it.

Right now, I would take it over M&N's sewing. They don't use adhesive backing between the twill, which makes them super prone to bubbling after washing.

I just copped this 87/88 Jordan jersey off the offcial Mitchell and Ness website.

Anybody have any experience with ironing out creases on Numbers and font that aren't stitched on?

Thanks again

Jersey 01.jpg

Jersey 02.jpg
I need this still. I’ve done low/med heat, inside out and with shirt between. If that helps

I need this still. I’ve done low/med heat, inside out and with shirt between. If that helps

You did that on a jersey where the name/ number isn’t stitched on but printed on? How were the results, did it remove the crease?

The official Mitchell and Ness website was out of my size, but I kept checking it and then my size appeared so I ordered it. Stoked to get it, but the crease is lame.

Thanks again

Jersey 01.jpg

Jersey 02.jpg
There hasn’t been a jersey that I ever bought directly through them that has not had a crease of some sort

Back
Top Bottom