Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

You did that on a jersey where the name/ number isn’t stitched on but printed on? How were the results, did it remove the crease?

The official Mitchell and Ness website was out of my size, but I kept checking it and then my size appeared so I ordered it. Stoked to get it, but the crease is lame.
I did it on the road rookie jersey. Had the same thing on one of the numbers on the back and It worked for me

Some of us recently brought up that we need some Toronto Blue Jays jerseys.

I saw these pop up on ebay this morning. They look to be posted from a store. Looks like these are part of the Spring 2020 release!
M&N Alomar jersey.jpg
M&N Carter blue jays.jpg

They are also posted on this site, probably recently given the inventory is almost FSR.

Yea I’ll pass on that

Me too. I'll just wait it out and hopefully we'll get the non throwback Bullets Strickland or Blazers, Knicks, Spurs Strickland, whatever. I'm not even that much of a stickler for swingmans, of course I'd prefer the "authentic replica", but I really don't understand why they chose that one to make. Hopefully they'll make others.

Me too. I'll just wait it out and hopefully we'll get the non throwback Bullets Strickland or Blazers, Knicks, Spurs Strickland, whatever. I'm not even that much of a stickler for swingmans, of course I'd prefer the "authentic replica", but I really don't understand why they chose that one to make. Hopefully they'll make others.
Big Facts

Want that new Griffey BP jersey they just put up. That randy Johnson expos BP as well. Hope they put up more new ones.

The steamer would be okay directly on the number? Or should I turn it inside out and put a shirt in between the steamer and the jersey?

you can go over the number directly. It’s not the same type of heat as an iron. A steamer is always safe to use on just about any fabric and screened print.

I made a purchase on eBay. And the seller sent the item to the wrong location states away. They got it back and told me they would ship it to me that day. This was Thursday. They claimed they shipped it. Never gave me tracking. Finally after I contacted them a few times I got tracking on Saturday saying a label was created. Later i received info of another label created notification with a different tracking number. Now I still have no package. It still is only showing a created labor with no progress and the seller isn’t responding. What should I do?

They don't wanna admit they're wrong. I mean, they keep restocking the Jordan #12 with sewn numbers. I KNOW they saw us call them out for that one :lol:
I remember they even had Don C post a jersey he had on Instagram from “the actual game” that confirmed they got it right

but everyone proceeded to roast Don C telling him he was wrong :lol:

Back
Top Bottom