Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yeah, it's dirty pool having a 30% off, then excluding markdowns when you just had that last week. What's the point? And even more stuff was marked for sale smh

Aka u got on a kids footlocker clearance jersey in ur profile pic.
Aka u need a co sign in real life
Aka get off mine save room for ur (insert special woman in your life name here)
Aka a flight to AZ is cheaper than half off just don shorts
Bruh that ain’t even me in that profile pic that’s an NBA player :rofl:

Do better

Do appreciate the research you did on me to get a joke off though

Does anyone know how this fits? True to size? If I usually wear a large in t-shirts, should I get a size large in the shooting shirt?

Attachments

• asshsb20005-lalltgd96_1.jpg
    asshsb20005-lalltgd96_1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 315
Still no jersey update. Kinda annoying

Like a few others here, I got a shipping email a couple hours ago.

I placed my order Monday and if I recall, you ordered sat or sun, right? Not sure whats going on with m&n. I didn't even get an order confirmation email so I was really starting to worry.

Hope you get an update soon.

Like a few others here, I got a shipping email a couple hours ago.

I placed my order Monday and if I recall, you ordered sat or sun, right? Not sure whats going on with m&n. I didn't even get an order confirmation email so I was really starting to worry.

Hope you get an update soon.
Yeah I ordered Saturday before the 30 percent off sale, some people have been getting their jerseys with no update at all.

I would like to believe they're hurting for sales during these times, so another $100 sale would boost their revenue.

But what do i know 🤷🏽‍♂️

I would like to believe they're hurting for sales during these times, so another $100 sale would boost their revenue.

But what do i know 🤷🏽‍♂️
They would’ve been did it then if tht was the case this is/was the perfect time! No sports for the last 3 months etc.
I stopped buying from they BS site.

People said we wouldn’t get one before the last one and we did.

Why we haven’t had one? Cause people’s dicks get hard for a 15% and 20% code and they’re spending $90-$110 on shorts like crazy. People stopped buying from that site, we’d go back to seeing 50% off 2-3 times a year.

Last one was when they hit 100,000 followers on fb or something. I think they’d have to have a reason to celebrate the number $100. And shoot they can’t keep up with the shipping demand now.

May order a patrick ewing jersey, but with the shipping delays it may come in late August when I usually retire all my sumemr clothing.....

Back
Top Bottom