Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

We all told you they would charge it
Yea but who paid for it, VISA? My point was how does a company let a gift card go negative just knowing people will throw it away and get another one. Just an odd situation all around.

Yea but who paid for it, VISA? My point was how does a company let a gift card go negative just knowing people will throw it away and get another one. Just an odd situation all around.

chances are Mitchell and Ness’ system doesn’t recognize it as a gift card. Like Nike doesn’t recognize some Visa gift cards as actual gift cards and can’t apply it as such and have to apply it as a credit/debit card.

New pick up

6E60569F-46D8-47E9-AE92-F80B0BAE5054.jpeg

Well I don’t know how that works, but could they report it as stolen goods? They have his address and everything they sent it to.

Just because they charged that card, doesn’t mean it’ll go through either. Could just be a pending charge and then bounce back once it tries to clear.

So your **** is free, why put anything on the visa gift card?

Last edited:
Wait so you used a gift card Never got charged, used it elsewhere and then still got the stuff from M&n while having a negative balance?? 👀

Looks like there's a M&N security loophole found here! Place order with enough balance and then use the card up. M&N still ships items anyway! Haha, wouldn't be surprised if it works until they catch on.

My tracking from the latest sale has a UPS tracking number, but opens up as FedEx in the M&N Site, they are all over the place. The UPS tracking on it hasn't moved in 4 days either lol. Who knows where my jersey is...

Most of the worlds consensus would say anything over $40 for basketball shorts is too much, we’re averaging $80 for authentic‘s which is crazy but if you’re willing to pay $300 for pockets, gold tassels/zippers, and for (Juicy, BeBe, and PINK across the ***, I mean the team across the crotch). Then have at it with your bespoke look shorts.

And don’t get me wrong I like the Lakers, Chicago, and Jazz but nope............

I’ll never get the Don hate. If you don’t like them, don’t buy them. Or if you think they’re overpriced (they clearly are), don’t buy them. How hard is that? :lol:

We all buy **** that is waaaay overpriced for what we’re getting. This is Niketalk, after all lol. Dudes won’t hesitate to drop $500+ on a cheaply made sneaker that will inevitably retro, but can’t fathom $400 on shorts. Whatever works, I guess.

Karma loop order just shipped :pimp:

Great to see a lot of us ate on that and shoutout to whoever posted the code for it too :pimp:

I’ll never get the Don hate. If you don’t like them, don’t buy them. Or if you think they’re overpriced (they clearly are), don’t buy them. How hard is that? :lol:

We all buy **** that is waaaay overpriced for what we’re getting. This is Niketalk, after all lol. Dudes won’t hesitate to drop $500+ on a cheaply made sneaker that will inevitably retro, but can’t fathom $400 on shorts. Whatever works, I guess.
Facts, I just scrolled past that irrelevant post :lol:

I changed my mind on that 93 ASG Jordan after seeing it in person, it's a really nice jersey

It's because mans be acting like they're superior for having overpriced shorts not everyone can afford.

Back
Top Bottom