Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Shorts are fiiiiya .... quick question how much did BSTN charge you for shipping to the U.S.? I was going to cop 3 jerseys until the shipping costs were $69.99 and no other options to change it to something cheaper.

FEDEX/International Priority €19.99

Has M&N released the pinstripe Pacers shorts? Champion version below from google

1593661468763.jpeg

Only Pacers shorts I've seen them do are the Reggie Miller rookie era Just Don's.

The size of the font and numbers are the only thing that the China version has going for it IMO. Overall, I'd still pick the USA version, hands down. As you mentioned, the trimmings on the China version just absolutely kill the look of it.

AI.jpg

Thanks for corroborating what I was assuming with the font sizes of that jersey after doing research on it recently. Too bad the significant flaw on the China version is the size of the trimmings but otherwise everything else seems OK especially with the letters and numbers.

I'm glad I was able to replace a Hawks Dominique Wilkins jersey within the last couple of months I believe. I had a size 56 made in U.S.A. one I got off eBay in like 2004 I think. I was able to repurpose that oversized one to get something else that was a size 52 last year.

I think the '80s Hawks jerseys were their best style in team history.

I also had a pleasant encounter with Wilkins so I'm glad I have a jersey of his again that I can wear this time around. I was able to bring him a white Hawks jersey for him to autograph at Fox Hills Mall Champs where he was doing a signing there during 2004 NBA All-Star Weekend. Perhaps this may be funny to some, he was doing a signing with Ying Yang Twins at that store as well, but I walked right past them and went directly to my left to him when it was my turn. I didn't give a damn about them, I was only there for him.

I'll eventually post that autographed Hawks jersey. But here's the red one. I hope they re-release the white one. I haven't seen those since the 2000s.
IMG_4269.JPG
IMG_4270.JPG
Really weird how they won’t do the home version, that one is dope

Really crazy I ordered on 6/20 and still no shipping on my stuff...this bad business even for M&N. Ordered from hibbett Monday and got it Wednesday. Ordered from Macy’s last Thursday and got it Monday. No excuse for M&N to be this trash with their shipping. I mean damn no type of email or nothing lol

Really strange that my orders from June 20 and a few days later haven’t shipped yet but a couple weeks before that shipped within a week..

M&N shipping is trash...order the 2004 Wolves shorts on June 20...won't get to me until July 8th...smh

No shipment on the penny still. I was hoping to get it this week but not like anything is happening here anymore anyway.

my uk order is tripping right now. 5 days ago it got to customs in Los Angeles and cleared. I'm thinking a day or two max for delivery since im in Los Angeles, but 5 days later nothing. I just checked the tracking number this morning and for some reason it's sorting in Chicago. WTF is it doing in Chicago?

Back
Top Bottom