Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

In the past 2 weeks I bought the 07-08 with the 60th anniversary, the 09-10 white finals patch, the 96-97 blue 50th anniversary, and I went ahead just now and grabbed the 04-05. I got that 1k from the stimulus thread and sold my Bulls shorts for $250 a pop so I had a little extra play around money.

To be fair, I’m a huge Laker fan and Kobe was my favorite player since middle school for me, (I’m 35 now), and I was in the process of trying to cop all his M&N Laker jerseys before he tragically passed. I got all his Laker jerseys now.

I wouldn’t mind getting the 03 all star jersey again (sold it in 2018), along with the 04 and 09 jerseys but I’m fine holding out on those until I can get them for a good price.

I hear you completely on all of that. I had sold a majority of all my M&N jerseys and shorts, jordans, Kobe’s, and Lebron’s because we hit some financial struggles here at home, and like most ppl here, my family is everything and wanted them to be taken care of.

So I’ve been recently trying to get stuff back I sold. I’ve also been trying to get every Kobe as well. He was one of my favorites growing up, and as unfortunate as the thought/statement of you never know how much you appreciate something/someone until they’re gone, it became very true with his passing. I’m still going to try to get all his jerseys. Just can’t be as instant as I like it to be.

Stay safe NT fam.
82A0B9B2-F2E2-4B1A-BCC0-FA990BC8FB78.jpeg

Every time I come on here and see all these jersey/shorts pictures I start thinking about what to cop next... they make so much money because of this thread. smh :lol:

They've taken so much of mine because of this thread lol.

i know its M&N in here but does anyone have a link to a guide on real/fake adidas swingman/authentics? Trying to buy a Knicks melo or JR Smith but im not sure what the red flags are. Aside from the fact that id be buying an adidas jersey lol smh

I’m not an expert but from my research trying to go back and get jerseys from the Adidas era, especially just getting a Melo after months of waiting, I’ve found that it’s pretty tough to replicate the authentic Rev 30 material that Adidas used. It’s very obvious just from the naked eye.

Other than that, they should have curved tails that are a little longer. Hell, all of my adidas authentics are basically cut like dresses because they’re all +2 for some silly reason. Also, fakes usually have questionable Jerry West logo’s too.

Back
Top Bottom