Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

It’s not about following suit lol. Speak your mind. It’s more about self awareness, or lack there of, and reading the room.

I'm absolutely aware of what I said.

I know what I'm saying because I'm definitely not mentally unstable like Ultimate Warrior with his delusional, but intensely energetic promos he did compounded with his steroid and drug abuse that somehow got him over with fans, primarily with kids.

didn’t say anything about you boss, when you started talking about Gucci, his weight, or the ripping of Just Don/off-white unprovoked

It's still referencing me based on posts I made.

I made reference to that guy's weight because there was a roast fest on him about that previously. I was being factual with my post mentioning exercise and motivation to lose weight.

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

the shorts are not fake. As they are sold and licensed by M&N and use authentic materials. I feel you though

(fake would be the companies copying don c)

Thanks for your understanding.

I know they're basically a valid offshoot of legitimate Mitchell & Ness products, but I use the fake reference because that's what they seem like to me due to an alteration on them rendering them unoriginal.

M&N playing games SMH. Just sent me this email. I jumped on there so fast. These emails must run 24 hours behind lol.

Attachments

• 20200704_231955.jpg
    20200704_231955.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 174

Laughable placement on the product image

Laughable placement on the product image

More bad jokes Mitchell & Ness has to play on us.

just need them to bring back the bulls home shorts and im good... speaking of authentic shorts did they ever release the magic black pinstripe authentic or was that just a swingman only release?

just need them to bring back the bulls home shorts and im good... speaking of authentic shorts did they ever release the magic black pinstripe authentic or was that just a swingman only release?

Just swingman. Been waiting for the Authentic. I bring it up often.
Want those Home Bulls too, just not paying retail. :lol:

PO

^ i said the same thing but i dont care... ill make the exception for those home bull shorts and pay retail along with the warm up bulls home jacket... those 2 the only ones ill pay retail for... but ya man they need to make those black magic authentic shorts.... the swingmans are cool but ill pass for now lol

The Kobe jerseys in question are not customized, but from my understanding we’re the same ones supplied to Upper Deck as part of their UDA Auto Jersey program. They only exist in size 48 and these two were meant to pay homage to the years shown on the tags.
Yeah read that somewhere on why they have those years.

Yeah read that somewhere on why they have those years.

Upon further research and upper decks UDA database 108 of each Jersey were signed by Kobe back in 2004. These must have been extras.

Back
Top Bottom