Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not sure about anyone else, but that exclusivefitted link was suspect as hell...

I checked out through my phone and hit the paypal link, but it was like a weird *** re-direct to PayPal and when it prepopulated my shipping address, it was some weird *** address in New York (I live in California). Like if I did an express checkout or didn't check it carefully, I would've authorized it to be shipped to some scammer in New York. When I check the addresses on that PayPal link through the mobile exclusivefitted website, it had my real address and my previously used addresses that were linked to me there, so I used clicked on my current address and checked out.

To be double sure no one was hacking my account, I went to log on my PayPal on my desktop and checked my address and my account profile stuff, everything was normal and it only showed my address. When I was checking out on exclusive fitted for some reason some New York cat's address prepopulated for me as my primary...wtf.

Next thing you know, a day later I get another spam email claiming to be PayPal (obviously fake) that said, Dear Customer, There is some suspicious activity on your PayPal account, please click the link below to verify your charges. I deleted that fake *** email and logged on to my PayPal on desktop again and everything is normal. I called PayPal too and they said everything was fine.

Be careful out there. Site seemed hella sketch. Crossing my fingers that my authentic Sacramento Kings Checker shorts actually ships, I'm actually doubting that they even have them in stock...

^^^Wow. Immediately after I typed that, the site doesn't even pull up anymore. It's just a page saying they're upgrading their servers/website and to enter your email address for notifications...lol

It even has a button to enter your password on the upper right hand corner. WTF!?!?!? Like why tf would anyone want to enter their password for no reason? I'm sure whoever enters their email there will get spammed like crazy with phishing/scam emails.

Not sure about anyone else, but that exclusivefitted link was suspect as hell...

I checked out through my phone and hit the paypal link, but it was like a weird *** re-direct to PayPal and when it prepopulated my shipping address, it was some weird *** address in New York (I live in California). Like if I did an express checkout or didn't check it carefully, I would've authorized it to be shipped to some scammer in New York. When I check the addresses on that PayPal link through the mobile exclusivefitted website, it had my real address and my previously used addresses that were linked to me there, so I used clicked on my current address and checked out.

To be double sure no one was hacking my account, I went to log on my PayPal on my desktop and checked my address and my account profile stuff, everything was normal and it only showed my address. When I was checking out on exclusive fitted for some reason some New York cat's address prepopulated for me as my primary...wtf.

Next thing you know, a day later I get another spam email claiming to be PayPal (obviously fake) that said, Dear Customer, There is some suspicious activity on your PayPal account, please click the link below to verify your charges. I deleted that fake *** email and logged on to my PayPal on desktop again and everything is normal. I called PayPal too and they said everything was fine.

Be careful out there. Site seemed hella sketch. Crossing my fingers that my authentic Sacramento Kings Checker shorts actually ships, I'm actually doubting that they even have them in stock...
Damn saying some BK scammers got to you.

Stay safe

Yea I didn’t cop when the link dropped because the site looked too sketchy.

The search for the Grizz shorts continues

Camping with the wife

D059DF96-3B51-4C04-AA6F-D0C2DB9E75C2.jpeg

Exclusive fitted is legit. I’ve ordered stuff off their website, their eBay and their actual store. They got an actual shop somewhere on Jamaica Ave.

Yeah, I know they're legit. I ordered off them on eBay too. The thing is, they know what the market price is on certain items as they use eBay to set the market on certain things. Some of their stuff on eBay is cheap, but other stuff are at retail or above because they know that no one else has that stuff in stock. Right? Which brings me to my next point of the shorts on that specific website that had in demand sizes in stock of the more rarer/not readily available shorts that aren't even on their eBay store AND with no tax, able to use a discount code, and free shipping. Seemed hella sketch and when I was checking out and a day after, I'm getting hit with scam attempts.
Yea I didn’t cop when the link dropped because the site looked too sketchy.

The search for the Grizz shorts continues

Yep. I ordered with PayPal so I'm protected, but I don't expect them to even have them in stock or expect them to ship anything. It's obvious to me anyway that it was probably an inventory error or an attempt to get people on that website and that website was hacked by someone knowing people would try to get some tgtbt deals.

And thanks ahat20, everyone else also stay safe out there.

I can vouch for Exclusive Fitted; they have separate inventory sometimes from their eBay site. I used an intro 10% code to get a discount on something but I could’ve easily just walked down to the Ave from where I live.

I copped off them years ago on eBay

legit but I doubt there’s anything to worry about copping nowTBH

Back
Top Bottom