Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Nah. It’s a medium. I had it sitting in my cart for a couple weeks. Noticed stock was down to 3, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger. Glad I did cuz it’s my favorite Jordan jersey now.
You ordered from the UK store? I have the same medium MJ coming in. Had it sitting in my cart too and bought it when I saw stock drop to 2.

Where’d you get the Soto jersey?

My biggest MLB pickup day ever! Four old school wool Mitchell & Ness pickups.
  1. 1921 Cleveland Indians "World's Champions" jersey, size XL. Brand new with tags!
  2. 1933 National League All Star jersey, size Large. This one doesn't have the number on the back as it should, so hopefully I'll be able to add one.
  3. 1960s Larry Dierker Houton Astros jersey, size XL. The front is chain stitched, while the back number is sewn on.
  4. 1971 Graig Nettles Cleveland Indians, size XL.

ClevelandIndiansMN1.jpeg
ClevelandIndiansMN2.jpeg
ClevelandIndiansMN3.jpeg
ClevelandIndiansMN4.jpeg
HoustonAstrosMN3.jpeg
HoustonAstrosMN4.jpeg
NationalLeagueMN1.jpeg
NationalLeagueMN2.jpeg

Love the MLB content. Would LOVE to have that National League joint

Checked the site all morn before i got on NT and already had the code saved lol. I wouldn’t be denied this morn. When the red pops up, I’m good!

25 percent off authentic Lakers shorts on Champs. Got a pair of purple and yellow for $92.50 each shipped.

Back
Top Bottom