Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

$30 is a lot.

That's 120 Wendy's spicy chicken nuggets

Cw-chris-prt-tcrews-a_000624-d207d5-281x374.jpg

I got those same shorts. And an older run like you as well.

It seems like the more recent pairs they put out, they switched the material to that micromesh style material they use on the more recent run Patrick Ewing in that style. Looks like it’s that way in both the home and road versions. I saw these pics from some sold item listings on eBay.

A2808D16-7156-40BE-B46B-0B4C2C5EA501.jpeg
74CD3C3B-AA80-401E-A64F-62B39EC2E254.jpeg

Prob going to cancel the order. They’ve done me like this 2 times in the last month on the home laker authentics. Ordered them again today and also got the working on your order email again. 99% they will cancel unless we get lucky
Called and talked to champs, they said everything looks fine with my order and that I shouldn’t have received that looking for you items email twice, once was normal but it twice. So I’m hoping this goes through.

Since M&N started rolling out authentic shorts I've paid $60-90 for all my pairs. I usually hold off for mid-end of summer sales and scoop then. At that point they're pretty much stocked away until the following summer or sometimes I can get a few wears in since the good weather usually lasts until early October.

That strategy definitely won't work anymore judging by how 2020 has gone with reduced sales and the pandemic. I'll just have to pay up if I really want them. That's all.

Any of the Philly members here been to the flagship store lately and noticed these in stock? they're closed right now but I'm planning to call tomorrow to see if they still have them.

Lol last dance got cats wildin

I paid like $50 for my red bulls shorts from karmaloop of all places

All fax right here, the good old days where we copped for $75 or less. I remember everyone in here eating from apparelzoo too.

Thread going sideways again...? :lol:

Like clockwork :rofl:

when did those blue knicks release? They fire, probably the best knicks shorts.

Like 5-6 years ago along with the blue Nuggets w/rainbow piping down the side, both red & black Heat shorts, and the purple Jazz with the music note.

Back
Top Bottom