Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Barkley kit. Word to my mans nikeairon nikeairon
786F6CD6-41F8-4B11-B4AC-545B8ACC6435.jpeg

Had to rep because I've done this same thing before. I gaslighted the hell outta her and by the end she was apologizing to me :lol:
That’s how you do it bro. Next time she sees you got some new **** and wants to say something she gonna think twice lol

Even though it says in stock, no luck at hibbits on the 60th anniversary, it wasn’t there. Did have the 81 point game, 96 home and 96 blue. I went specifically looking for the 60th and 98 all star since it said both was in stock

Even though it says in stock, no luck at hibbits on the 60th anniversary, it wasn’t there. Did have the 81 point game, 96 home and 96 blue. I went specifically looking for the 60th and 98 all star since it said both was in stock

I'm letting go of my size large. Lost weight so ended up buying the medium when it restocked

Need that rip hamilton jersey . thinking I should wait till labor day . don't they usually give out a 30% off code ?

I got this earlier this summer as a replacement for both white and royal Nuggets Alex English jerseys I purged a few months ago because I stupidly got them too big back in 2003.

Both of the English jerseys I had were 1987-88 and the mountains were sewn on. The buildings and mountains were bigger. The rainbow on those were a fabric sewn on. And there was a nameplate on the back.

But this Mutombo is 1991-92 and the entire design on the front is sublimated and the mountains and buildings are smaller. Too bad Nuggets transitioned to be lazy and cheap with the front design during that period. And there is no nameplate on the back on this version.
IMG_4373.JPG
IMG_4376.JPG

Back
Top Bottom