Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I remember going to that 666 5th ave nba store, seeing authentics for every team, and going to heaven.

Mavs had just switched to the new dri fit jerseys. Was happy to see nash, dirk, finley, but they also had van exel and najera. Was smiling ear to ear.
I used to go there whenever a player got traded just so i can see his new jersey first. They always had it the same week if not the next.

👀
68552C2D-EC05-4C35-8C9B-A697FC699356.jpeg

Already on M&N Taiwan, the shorts are dope...

Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 16.05.04.png

Screenshot 2020-09-01 at 16.05.36.png

I want those Nets shorts, but I want the authentic version though. I shouldn't have hesitated on the last drop, but it was further down on my list.
This!!! Need these really bad. Still haven't worn my Travis Scott 4s until I acquire a pair.

I remember going to that 666 5th ave nba store, seeing authentics for every team, and going to heaven.

Mavs had just switched to the new dri fit jerseys. Was happy to see nash, dirk, finley, but they also had van exel and najera. Was smiling ear to ear.
i went into that store to window shop, holding/admiring the jerseys was a beautiful thing.

M&N killing me with the swingman stuff & not authentics. Are swingmans that much popular?
Look at the recent Iverson drop, the last thing to go was the authentic jersey. The Swingman sold out and there was still multiple sizes of the authentic left.

Anyone else own the nets tiedye joints? Just noticed the other day that my pair has 2 holes for the draw string (preferred) whereas all my other shorts have 1 hole for the draw string.

Got all my shorts from the M&N website except the Nets pair. Did order through a trusted retailer, was just wondering if anyone else noticed or had the same thing going on?
I never noticed but mine also have 2 holes for the drawstring.... Came from m&n

I never noticed but mine also have 2 holes for the drawstring.... Came from m&n
Thanks for the response man.

Wonder if that was a design change for 19/20

Anyone with the white USA joints also have 2 holes? I've got on the blue pair now and its 1 hole.

Back
Top Bottom