Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Bert. Bert. you wasn’t playin. This 08-09 feels a bit more fitted than the other. Yet the length is the same as my other ones.
6D26D3C0-93C4-4B91-84DD-A73BF612D08E.jpeg
B1BCE42A-9DC4-4629-B3D6-C231759023F8.jpeg

It is extremely annoying. The 60th anniversary one is super tapered and fitted compared to my others. But the length and chest area fit perfect. Going up a size would probably be too big.

D Miles swingman. Been wondering about that one for awhile. Authentic can’t be to far behind.

Wow talking about Swingman being popular, a lot of them have already sold out. Garnett, Coleman, Rider only has Small left...

* Majerle practically gone, no L in Rick Barry, and I swear there was more than 1 Clippers jersey this morning

“I prefer Authentic’s” “I like swingmans””I have to have pockets”

Who wouldn’t prefer richer colors, thicker materials, and better quality patches/vinyls. There’s a reason why Mercedes made a C class, and E class, not everyone can afford the S class or deems it financially feasible.

The shorts you see players wear don’t have pockets, are double layered and have better quality waistband. The cars you see on NASCAR don’t have working doors, a.c., headlights, or windshield wipers.

Exp.
Swingman ‘s/street legal Monte Carlo
Authentic’s/NASCAR Monte Carlo

Wow talking about Swingman being popular, a lot of them have already sold out. Garnett, Coleman, Rider only has Small left...

* Majerle practically gone, no L in Rick Barry, and I swear there was more than 1 Clippers jersey this morning
Told ya
Swingman is an ATM for them!

People aren’t tryna pay $300 for “better quality”
They rather pay $120 for something to match they shoes for a player they were never a fan of

F M&N tho I’ll wait until they hit fansedge or fanatics in a few months

Last edited:
D Miles swingman. Been wondering about that one for awhile. Authentic can’t be to far behind.
Don’t think so

usually making the popular/obscure stuff in swingman, cheaper price and sell super quick

they aren’t making much new authentic, why waste time to have them sit for a year at $300 only to slash prices later

Don’t think so

usually making the popular/obscure stuff in swingman, cheaper price and sell super quick

they aren’t making much new authentic, why waste time to have them sit for a year at $300 only to slash prices later

Exactly. And I see it on here and the jersey Facebook groups. People will be talking about “they need to make this in an authentic, it’s my grail, copped on site”. Mitchell and Ness finally releases it and those same people got every reason in the book why they can’t cop it.

And don’t get me wrong. There’s nothing wrong with holding out for a good deal, a good promo code etc, but from Mitchell and Ness’s perspective, it makes more business sense to keep pumping on swingmans which will sell out at retail over authentics that will sit.

Exactly. And I see it on here and the jersey Facebook groups. People will be talking about “they need to make this in an authentic, it’s my grail, copped on site”. Mitchell and Ness finally releases it and those same people got every reason in the book why they can’t cop it.

And don’t get me wrong. There’s nothing wrong with holding out for a good deal, a good promo code etc, but from Mitchell and Ness’s perspective, it makes more business sense to keep pumping on swingmans which will sell out at retail over authentics that will sit.

lol that' how it is on there. I have had more trouble selling $100 Mitchell & Ness jerseys on there than $500+ gamers.

lol that' how it is on there. I have had more trouble selling $100 Mitchell & Ness jerseys on there than $500+ gamers.

Those groups have a lot of cheap people with expensive taste. They’ll put a want to buy post for something, but not mention that they’re on a dollar menu budget. Kinda similar to the people who post something for sale and say dm me for the price lol.

Struck out on the Nets authentic shorts last month and missed the swingman restock this
morning. Checked right when I woke up and L was already gone. Surprised to see them and the Coleman jersey go so quick.

Struck out on the Nets authentic shorts last month and missed the swingman restock this
morning. Checked right when I woke up and L was already gone. Surprised to see them and the Coleman jersey go so quick.
Are you on the West Coast? The releases heavily favor the East Coast. They release so early, its fine for East Coast, thats when we get up for work anyways, but for West Coast it would be 4am and everybody is still sleeping. East Coast has a 3 hour head start on all the restocks.

Back
Top Bottom