Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I got a pair of shorts still processing since I ordered on August 18th. Yall think I should just cancel?

They're **** usually gets to my house within a couple days.

Are you on the West Coast? The releases heavily favor the East Coast. They release so early, its fine for East Coast, thats when we get up for work anyways, but for West Coast it would be 4am and everybody is still sleeping. East Coast has a 3 hour head start on all the restocks.

Im in NJ and usually check first thing in the morning when I wake up for Nets stuff. By the time I looked around 8:15, all sizes were still available except L which is what I need. Oh well.

I got a pair of shorts still processing since I ordered on August 18th. Yall think I should just cancel?

I have a jersey still pending from the 14th. Their charges always drop off my card tho within 3 days, and then just show back up whenever they ship. So if they never ship, oh well, they havent charged yet for them anyways.

Struck out on the Nets authentic shorts last month and missed the swingman restock this
morning. Checked right when I woke up and L was already gone. Surprised to see them and the Coleman jersey go so quick.
Tbh I feel like when M&N lists something first day, it’s usually not full in stock or FSR

Since there were prior posts about the NBA Store, I never visited New York in my life but was always curious to see the store. I heard they closed a previous location and reopened another one. Wasn't the previous location larger? It looks like some don't like the current incarnation.

I also wondered why they never opened in other big cities with marketable NBA teams. Like a store in L.A. would be perfect since it's a serious Lakers town. There's profit with Lakers fans based on the team's huge brand.

I think these went live last night like all of the planned drops do. This morning at 730 the Coleman and Garnett already had sizes missing, and someone on IG just said he saw them on there last night.

Screenshot_20200901-164752_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20200901-164757_eBay.jpg

M&N is so lost and they’re getting worse every year.

Quality of authentics are down.

Then finally add some different players and styles and they make them all swingman. Clown ****.

This is all agreeable.

Honestly it already started declining when that Peter Capolino guy still owned it with some outsourcing and the jerseys being cut actually larger than their labled size on them. And the font sizes along with color and placements of the letters and numbers weren't accurate. At least the jerseys manufactured under his ownership resembled what the players wore.

But it officially declined worse once Reebok bought the company during the 2000s, then subsequently Adidas owned M & N due to them buying Reebok. Everything has been outsourced since then along with using cheaper materials that don't resemble what the players wore.

An American company bought M & N a few years ago but won't transition back to better quality domestic manufacturing unfortunately.

Last edited:

Same here. Waiting on Laker Just Don’s and Gtown joints.

I’m deployed and I ordered an AI Jersey in May, I received it in early August.

Going to exchange my Kobe again and hope to get a better logo placement.
Earlier in the thread somebody got one from NBAstore and they had Jerry looking right.

I've gotten 2 from Hibbett and I'm about to send the second one back after getting the 60th anniversary in yesterday.

Earlier in the thread somebody got one from NBAstore and they had Jerry looking right.

I've gotten 2 from Hibbett and I'm about to send the second one back after getting the 60th anniversary in yesterday.
That’s what made the decision for me ....the person that got it from nba store had it good .... I’m like im not settling but I don’t want to order it from a next spot and have the same issues

Back
Top Bottom