Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I bought a size 40 in that jersey back in March for $78 on NBA Store. Unbelievable deal
5ED3E1DB-72D1-473B-85EF-D0DFA015D06E.png

M&N is so lost and they’re getting worse every year.

Quality of authentics are down.

Then finally add some different players and styles and they make them all swingman. Clown ****.
I dont really want any jersey they got, aside from the dunk contest VC. They dont update and give us any new MLB. They dropped that mcgwire a few yrs back, sold out, and that was that. No wools. Nothing.

Think ima take your advice and start messing with some Ebbets

Sick. If that flyer only came out today and I could scoop that Jordan pro cut...

Also interesting M&N was priced at $300 still for most the authentics nearly 20 years ago

20200902_011226.jpg

If they don't make it in authentic what can you do 🤷‍♂️. Fanatics sites restocked a bunch of Swingmans too, one of which is this Pete Maravich jersey. FansEdge was selling it $10 cheaper than Fanatics and NBA Store, and i also had a 30% off code for FansEdge. Pair that with my $12 in Fan Cash and I got this for $71. Always wanted a Maravich jersey. (FansEdge also has 365 day returns, so if it comes out in Authentic in the next year i can just return this one)

Finally got back the black pinstripe MJ jersey after selling it several years ago and regretted every since lol. I would see it in stock on M&N and Fanatics every now and then, but medium would always be out of stock :nthat:
IMG_6931.jpg

Nice to see you happy being able to reacquire something you valued.

They used to make the black pinstripe Jordan jersey in a 1995-96 version with the traditional red, white, and blue NBA logo as well a few years ago. But it seems like they discontinued that version and decided to stick with this 1996-97 version with the gold NBA logo going forward. It seems like this version will be the only option we have now.

Sick. If that flyer only came out today and I could scoop that Jordan pro cut...

Also interesting M&N was priced at $300 still for most the authentics nearly 20 years ago

That's over $422 in today's money. Pretty pricey :lol: All that stuff was Made in USA though, so I'm sure the labor costs were way more.

Nets shorts popped back up in a L, hopefully they don’t cancel my order.

I see the J Kidd and V Carter authentics are back up, I know a bunch in here we’re looking to get that Kidd.

20200902_011226.jpg

If they don't make it in authentic what can you do 🤷‍♂️. Fanatics sites restocked a bunch of Swingmans too, one of which is this Pete Maravich jersey. FansEdge was selling it $10 cheaper than Fanatics and NBA Store, and i also had a 30% off code for FansEdge. Pair that with my $12 in Fan Cash and I got this for $71. Always wanted a Maravich jersey. (FansEdge also has 365 day returns, so if it comes out in Authentic in the next year i can just return this one)

They definitely made made an authentic @ some point because I have it sitting in my closet somewhere, you might be able to track one down.

Back
Top Bottom