Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

97A78609-7EE5-4CD1-98FF-EF4F101A24A2.jpeg

25E5AE1C-03B8-4B1A-859A-2E0D50FA0077.jpeg
Added pockets to my Bulls shorts.

As with all the other Jordan stuff, M&N will mark the UNC "Exclusive" but we'll be able to get with coupon code on Fanatics, boutiques, etc. lol. I don't know why they bother with that designation

edit: I just did a search and others have questioned him. These are definitely fake. I would avoid him unless it’s a cheap deal. They are 99% accurate though (minor things off and the thick nameplate) it seems like a factory has gotten nba jerseys fairly actuate. The Nike ones look real too ( which he sells). This looks and feels like the real thing. It’s the principle for me though. He’s likely making a hefty profit and gets these cheap.

Figured it was from him. Very close fakes. Someone posted one they got from him side by side with one from M&N you can really tell the difference then.

That's terrible if sellers on eBay have gotten intricate with bootleg jerseys now instead of having the usual fakes that obviously look swap meet quality. And it just gives them leverage to charge really high if they look close to real.

That's the reason I go to the Fanatics companies most times because I don't have to worry about fakes since they're a legitimate company. And I only buy when discounts are honored. Since it's pretty much impossible to get Michael Jordan jerseys for even close to half price on eBay and he's the most bootlegged player, if I get a Jordan jersey on discount, it's basically the same price as one on eBay but I don't have to worry about it being fake.

Makes me want to research photos of all the white home Jordan jerseys that he wore and see how the “A” looks, unless its just another quality control issue made by M&N.

I believe the change is from champion to Nike. The Nike ones don’t have the filled in A. The gamers are usually customized by the team so it can vary

A9802634-5FDD-4F78-9715-32D75BDB1053.jpeg

7C6D698E-E8A5-4E91-B188-5752F840F2C8.jpeg

M&N isn’t consistent with the “2” font. They should use the top pic on all MJ stitched jerseys including the aways

That's what I was thinking with the variations with the "A" on the 2 versions of the Jordan jerseys I have, that Mitchell & Ness actually replicated the correct letter font template for each version for a change. But too bad the "2" number font isn't consistent as it was pointed out.

The font details and/or sizes have been discrepancies plaguing M & N Jordan jerseys for years now unfortunately.

Any updates on anyone's Oneness orders?

For some reason I have a feeling that was an inventory error. FSR of those shorts, and especially in sizes they don't make anymore (XS).

If this is it it’s not worth the $270, $150 maybe....
1599968057302.jpeg

1599968088924.jpeg
No, not worth the $300, but it looks pretty accurate for the time. They gonna milk the $ on MJ and get all they can. Hope they do a Vince Carter joint with the shorts too. A newer, better quality jersey and shorts . Probably get both and I’ve been a Duke fan for 35 years.

White Kobe #8 27% off on Fanatics. But they aren't allowing free shipping and almost $20 tax, so still comes out over $240. Not the best deal, but if anybody is desperate there ya go.
Forgot to say size Large only

White Kobe #8 27% off on Fanatics. But they aren't allowing free shipping and almost $20 tax, so still comes out over $240. Not the best deal, but if anybody is desperate there ya go.

use shopper runner and get free 2 day shipping. Use raise and get some discounted fanatics gift cards. I would but I just ordered a ton of NFL stuff.

Which rookie Kobe jersey, purple or gold. Can't do both
I personally use to have both, but Id choose purple since if it were to get stained, it won't stick out as much if you would have the gold lol. I gave the gold rookie Kobe to my little brother and upgraded to the gold Finals #8 with the black stripe.

Back
Top Bottom