Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Damn all the new Just Don’s are included. Dodgers, 49ers, Raiders and Rams.

Didn’t someone here want the Dodgers joints real bad??? Was it tupac003 tupac003 ?

How you gonna act aNYone aNYone ?

D6ABCE06-CF96-43A8-8FE8-171145C8A115.jpeg
Hell nah. You know it's started to get brick over here, plus yall heathens already made me blow a bag this summer.

Great deal, but there's hardly any authentic shorts just like M&N 40% off on sunday

Whoever said you were crazy wasn't around when they were going for less than $80

There you go, fixed that for you

exactly... i knew they would go on sale... the red pair was on sale last year but i passed...i copped the black pinstripes for just as cheap just a year ago... the last dance really changed things though... i had to cop the home joints for retail lol

So the regular Heat shorts didn't restock anywhere? How is it that Eastbay had them and not M&N who's the actual manufacturer? 🤔

What size? I have a Size Small that I'm looking to sell for the low since I picked up a larger size

The waistband is still tight on these newer run of Grizzlies shorts?

Them Heat joints 🔥🔥

Seems like he stiched the team name across this time, his first run years ago had JUST DON

Screen-Shot-2017-08-02-at-10.46.07-AM.png

Checked my M&N UK cart to see how much the CP3 and Nash jerseys were going for. $140 USD and of course they sold out my size :frown:

20201127_141832.jpg

M&N blocked me

They put up images of the Vick jerseys. In the comments somebody said they couldnt wait to buy one. I replied to it and said "well your in luck, because they are on Fanatics right now 30% off + free shipping". And they blocked me for it. SMH.

20201127_141832.jpg

M&N blocked me

They put up images of the Vick jerseys. In the comments somebody said they couldnt wait to buy one. I replied to it and said "well your in luck, because they are on Fanatics right now 30% off + free shipping". And they blocked me for it. SMH.

Bro that is hilarious lol . they were super salty

Damn all the new Just Don’s are included. Dodgers, 49ers, Raiders and Rams.

Didn’t someone here want the Dodgers joints real bad??? Was it tupac003 tupac003 ?

How you gonna act aNYone aNYone ?

I had picked up the Dodgers dons a while ago. I wanted them to re-release the older pair that they only released at an all star game.

Picked up the Chicago dons from feature. Oneness is not allowing the black Friday code on them or any of the new drops (make sense).

On BTS, were the authentic shorts on sale for 30% off like the MJ and Kobe jerseys? Just curious to see if only the jerseys were on sale.
Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom