Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

2009 LbJ ASG came in today. About $97 shipped after ebay bucks, and I'm glad I didn't pay more. Love the player but out of all my MN authentics this one is by far the poster child for snags. The jersey is also not well made because it contains heat pressed #s comparable to a modern day MN swingman. I'm no expert in terms of accuracy.

Don't get me wrong I still love the design and glad I bought it for the right price and not the $350 retail price tag.
PXL_20210107_033929083.jpg PXL_20210107_034003515.jpg

I Love this jersey. I have it myself. The materials and numbers are actually just like the gamers! Odd thing is, the retail authentics back then used totally different materials and sewed the numbers down.

Lasership has to be the worst service ever

got a package coming, says too many delivery attempts being returned to sender...

was never even attempted then hour later says our for delivery

delayed

being returned to sender

why does this company even exist lol

Does anyone have a front tag picture from a 93-94 Penny Hardaway royal blue pinstripe authentic? I have a lead, but want to do my homework first

I’d assume that with no sale = less orders for them to process so they’re able to crank shipping out quicker. But I don’t know how their operation works.

Back
Top Bottom