Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yeah, ain't nobody trying to pay all that money for authentics, especially with waning quality and detail errors.

Those NBA 35th anniversary shorts are def nice. I like the Sonics pair and the warmups too. They're loaded on the site, no idea if they released and sold or coming, you never know with them.

Sucks that the flagship store is out of reach for me since I’m in Cali. Still looking for the McGwire road 1989 Oakland authentic. Sold out online & when I had ordered from fanatics they sent the wrong size. If anyone can help with a 44 Large I would pay for the help. Also need other mlb jerseys if they have them. The selection on the site is trash.

Fire 🔥🔥
1AA62408-393B-4B57-9A02-9FE162733C42.png
27A99CCC-CB40-4727-ADF4-8B7E16846340.png

Hey man I think I was standing right next to u when u copped that stuff, I had my son with me all I bought was the nets shorts and like 4 hats. That guy with the iverson georgetown jersey was ringing u up. I was about to ask him if u can 40 off the penny and the dominque but I didn't. U got a deal but I was upset not the usual 50% like they usually offer!
Haha oh yea, I remember now. Your son got a hat. There was too much to choose from ! But agree, I need that 50%!

Last edited:
They did the way garbage swingmans, shocked they haven’t done his authentic yet unless they’re waiting to do both his and Kenton heat together

didn't catch these, and been on the search for these SD clipper shorts but if anybody knows where i can find these in a small, that would be greatly apprecaited!

Back
Top Bottom