Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Damn when I try and sell jerseys no one wants to buy unless I offer them for 80% off

smh!

it’s hit or miss trying to sell stuff for me. I don’t mind offers and haggling, it comes with the territory. But the lowballing at times is ridiculous. I had one clown get his panties in a bunch because I told him it made more sense for me to just keep the item in my possession rather than sell it for his ridiculously low offer.

Like damn, just becsuse I list something for sale, it doesn’t mean I have to sell it if decent offers aren’t there.

I usually tell them that I know they don’t try to haggle when they buy something from target or Amazon, and that they don’t try that stuff with the M&N store so why try it on me.
There's always a reason they want to do that though. Could be they're out of their size or maybe they want a discount just because they feel entitled. Hate to say this, but once you give a discount that becomes part of your rep as a seller. Supreme never gives discounts.

I would have said go there then. Once you make a price, stick with it.
Told the person exactly that. Became a back and forth discussion. He sent screen shot of a 40% but it clearly showed exclusives were excluded. "I'm telling you bruh" blah blah blah. Basically don't bro me if you don't know me 🤣

8D35E24B-0190-439D-B869-72A5CCB8F91F.jpeg
DIA]
5ED67895-252D-4496-B327-72C9BC688443.png

I think he's even getting a Bears Khalil Mack jersey too. Great to see particularly with him being such a good sport about it.

Lol my boy sent me that too. Was funny but also so wrong. Glad he’s getting looked out for. Something so pitiful about how they kept roasting him and panning to him, and he looked so sad in his Jordon Jersey and couldn’t even speak up for himself :lol: :smh:

LOL. Why they go on my man like that? I remember I had a couple run-ins like that though. I copped this college football jersey off a bootleg site because I thought Tommie Frazier was the greatest player of all time and someone from Nebraska was at the party and was being petty as hell. Mind you, college jerseys aren't even that serious but dude would not let up about the font. SMH.

What's even worse is I had them red hyperflights on thinking I was DOING it.

No one forced him to wear that aliexpress monstrosity. You really do look foolish rocking those things in public. Looks like a win-win though where he gets a reality check and some nice threads

Came in here to post the same exact isssh 😂
They completely cooked boi on national tv for 5 min 😭.
I guess that's what you get for wearing a bootleg? Plus it's covid-19 attendance so obviously he was noticeable and a big target to hype up the audience.

they did dude a favor roasting him like that

he went viral

got some free authentic jerseys

and who knows what’ll happen if mike see it..reminds me of that cat who was hoopin at the park in full wanker fufu mj gear..didn’t mike send him a care package?

they did dude a favor roasting him like that

he went viral

got some free authentic jerseys

and who knows what’ll happen if mike see it..remind me of that cat who was hoopin at the park in full wanker fufu mj gear
I recalled a charlotte hornets player was wearing a fake 96 jordan asg jersey?

Back
Top Bottom