Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

i had one friend wearing a fake MJ... i felt bad so i didnt say anything but of course another friend told him why you wearing a fake MJ jersey lol

they did dude a favor roasting him like that

he went viral

got some free authentic jerseys

and who knows what’ll happen if mike see it..reminds me of that cat who was hoopin at the park in full wanker fufu mj gear..didn’t mike send him a care package?
Million dollar question is:

would you get roasted and go viral for wearing that jersey and get a couple free Authentics for it?

Or just rock a real Jersey and call it a day?

Lol I could go either way depending on my mood

8D35E24B-0190-439D-B869-72A5CCB8F91F.jpeg
DIA]
5ED67895-252D-4496-B327-72C9BC688443.png

Yo the bulls got some of the best commentators in the league

would you get roasted and go viral for wearing that jersey and get a couple free Authentics for it?

Shiiiid
If I was him I would sale all the freebies and continue rocking that fufu 😭
My momma got me that jersey for Chrimuh 😭

i see fake jerseys at live games all da time and nobody really gets call out
its just cuz there's few people in attendance so he was eazy target

Why doesn't M&N immediately send me an email with every Charles Woodson jersey imaginable, priced at $400, with an automatic 25% discount if I buy right now? I would buy each and every one. SMH.

He’s been scammed by a NTer before

but with high quality fakes of M&N now

I don’t blame him
On the subject of the high quality fugazi M&N jerseys floating around out there, has anybody seen any passable fake MJ 1996 All-Star jerseys surface?

Asking because I purchased one from a reputable spot, but the price was “too good to be true” & only had stock photos.

I'm sick that MN didn't send my athletics Ricky Henderson.

If anyone knows where I can grab it and the A's mcgwire in a 48 lmk

Did a little research, and found that 1990 Bonds I copped DID have his name on the back. Didn't realize M&N missed this detail. Welp...another EPS shipment otw....

Back
Top Bottom