Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

This particular Knicks piece I got brand new with tags. Think the retail was over $300. Only paid $100 plus shipping. Not a lot of this older M&N stuff floating around anymore. Used to see a ton of these warmups especially.

Yea, I never jumped on that oversized fad. I've always worn my jerseys loose, but never to the degree where it's passed my knees and what not. If you're tall, you can probably get away with it. But seeing these 5'5 - 5'7 cats at the mall wearing a sz 3XL was just funny.

You're right about a lot of older pieces not in circulation anymore. Hopefully they'll rehash them because they tend to work in cycles like that.

That's a good thing you had discretion not to follow suit with the severely stupid oversized fad of the 2000s. Too bad my stupid a%$ didn't have that discretion. Yeah, it's much worse with those peeps shorter than 6' wearing 3XL. But 3XL or 4XL is still too damn big for 6' people like myself as well honestly. I say 3XL or 4XL is more feasible for 6'4" and taller.

Wearing your clothes loose is cool and comfortable, but ridiculously big is asinine as I had to learn the hard way after many years.

Had to get rid of my old Montana for being too big also. That jersey in all players ran big. It was in my normal size but just extra big. I about bought the above jersey but couldn’t do it because the number 1 is not right. That is a font of the number 1 they wore in 70’s and maybe real early 80’s. They never wore that 1 in either of their last 2 Montana Super Bowl seasons.

Sizing was a production problem that plagued jerseys made in the early 2000s during the apex of the throwback jersey fad as I've reiterated on here previously. I still can't figure out why they cut them way bigger than their labeled sizes.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention that the number 1 font is incorrect on the jersey I have. Mitchell & Ness f'd up yet again. They pride themselves about replicating pieces accurately and have an archival database, and they still can't get a lot of 💩 made right. :emoji_angry:🙄👎

New pick ups

B520AD97-5FD1-4E1A-A9F9-49A516F264D7.jpeg
FEDC9D78-173C-4CAE-A8FA-89F48259C550.jpeg
Were they on the floor or something?

These price jumps are wild af. That plus I saw an email from M&N with a collab with Budweiser...smh,

All Just Don shorts $200 on Oneness when you add to cart...

Last edited:
All Just Don shorts $200 on Oneness when you add to cart...

Uh oh. This ain't good. How long til we get that $1,400 stimmy?

Back
Top Bottom