Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How is the fit and what size you get mine come tomorrow and the quality

fit is true to size from what other Mitchell and Ness authentics fit like. Quality is really good, i wouldn’t cop at $400 but for $200 the quality is great. ASG patch is all embroidered and the Lakers letters are 3 layer twill, the stars are 2 layer twill

Oneness sale was auto applied in your cart. Then they excluded the new lakers, too many ppl ate I guess lol. But they still had the sale on for all the other shorts, just not the new lakers anymore. NOW......it looks like the winter sale is completely gone. 50% off was one heck of a deal....thinking about it now im glad I got my order in before it ended.

Oneness sale was auto applied in your cart. Then they excluded the new lakers, too many ppl ate I guess lol. But they still had the sale on for all the other shorts, just not the new lakers anymore. NOW......it looks like the winter sale is completely gone. 50% off was one heck of a deal....thinking about it now im glad I got my order in before it ended.
Facts I was going to wait and said xxxx it

That move was petty af lmfao

1613448021712.jpeg

1613448036584.jpeg

Off-White x Just Don Coming Soon

What shoes to rock with those Lakers is the ?🤔

I think im just going to roll with the Aqua 8s. i tried Tiffany Dunks but the Aqua was way too off. Its not a exact match on the Aqua 8s but its close enough and are from around the same era

Also SBB 1.0 and 2.0 are great choices, I also have Syracuse Dunks and Orange Supreme Dunk Highs

Thinking about ordering that Cardinals McGwire this week to go with my Carmines. Does MLB jerseys fit the same or should I size down? I wear XL in basketball jerseys and I could have sized down to a large with my Moss Vikings jersey.

Thinking about ordering that Cardinals McGwire this week to go with my Carmines. Does MLB jerseys fit the same or should I size down? I wear XL in basketball jerseys and I could have sized down to a large with my Moss Vikings jersey.
I personally go XL in Baseball and basketball and large in football. I find that the sleeves feel a little short in the large baseball jerseys

Back
Top Bottom