Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

So what's the difference between these two jerseys besides the $25 mark up?

Screenshot_20210218-142917_Outlook.jpg

Yeah, those unis were definitely green and the Don shorts look turquoise/blue. Doesn’t look bad until you see them next to the correct colour though.

They were never meant to match the green though. From Feature's blog:

" In the original game, the colors of the uniforms were either green or white but the newly designed shorts utilize the colorways dedicated to the All-Star Weekend’s logo instead; teal, purple, and orange. Stitched star motifs pay tribute to the original makeup of the uniforms during the game as every athlete displayed their home team with the stars surrounding it. "

They were never meant to match the green though. From Feature's blog:

" In the original game, the colors of the uniforms were either green or white but the newly designed shorts utilize the colorways dedicated to the All-Star Weekend’s logo instead; teal, purple, and orange. Stitched star motifs pay tribute to the original makeup of the uniforms during the game as every athlete displayed their home team with the stars surrounding it. "

Thanks for the info. I don’t care for Dons, but interesting they went pure fashion vs authentic history on these.

The confusing part to me is, they made the shorts the colour of the cactus in the original All-Star logo... but in the All-Star logo patch they’re paying homage to, they made the cactus green instead of teal, like it should be. I guess they basically said they don’t care about the OG colours, so I’m overthinking it.

A few questions:
1. What is the jock tag?
2. If the jersey has wrinkles, is it ok to use a steamer on it? ( not iron, but steamer)

Deal is back.

I think that redman4192 redman4192 guy has been looking for a Jordan jersey since last year because he elaborated a few times on here. I just can't remember what he was looking for. Perhaps he should look into this deal soon.

And anyone else looking for a Jordan jersey should also look into this because these are good deals, especially since they've been excluding them from promotions for quite some time now.

Still listed as out of stock on the site before you click on them, how’d you figure out they were in stock?

Back
Top Bottom