Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just got an alert. Ken Griffey & road chipper jones back in stock. Hopefully they restock the 95 Griffey.
https://www.mitchellandness.com/authentic-jersey-seattle-mariners-home-1989-ken-griffey-jr-ajy1gs1
Seen that too. Been waiting on this jersey forever but didn't pull the trigger. Since it's on sale you can only use the 10% code, also the $10 in shipping. Baseball season is about to start and Fanatics will reload. Thinking of waiting for that 30% off + free shipping.

Grabbed the road chipper. Been waiting on that one for a while. Now I need the road Oakland A's mcgwire and the home A's Rickey Henderson

Seen that too. Been waiting on this jersey forever but didn't pull the trigger. Since it's on sale you can only use the 10% code, also the $10 in shipping. Baseball season is about to start and Fanatics will reload. Thinking of waiting for that 30% off + free shipping.

What code is that?

Dig those St patty shorts a lot more than the lingerie joints but again...

I have enough shorts.

I have enough shorts.

I have enough shorts.

Man I gotta stay outta this thread.

When the Georgetown shorts first dropped last year, I placed an order but it never went through due to the quick sales that day...

Checked my email yesterday got a message from M&N saying they're shipping it out + tracking...

Supposed to arrive next week, so we'll see lol

Weird restock logistics, but I'm not mad (for now lol)

Need to pull the trigger on the Nets & Magic shorts too...

When the Georgetown shorts first dropped last year, I placed an order but it never went through due to the quick sales that day...

Checked my email yesterday got a message from M&N saying they're shipping it out + tracking...

Supposed to arrive next week, so we'll see lol

Weird restock logistics, but I'm not mad (for now lol)

Need to pull the trigger on the Nets & Magic shorts too...
You let them hold your money for this long? My shorts never came and then I emailed them and they eventually refunded me.

You let them hold your money for this long? My shorts never came and then I emailed them and they eventually refunded me.

I honestly didn't remember seeing the money ever going thru to them because the order never went thru...

I'd have to go back and look at bank statements from Aug/Sept to find out...

Same situation with the nets shorts, I ordered in aug (20%) got my money back two days later but they never canceled my order. I know they’re not gonna honor the price because it was already discounted lower than the current plus free shipping. I better not get a random email from them charging my card and sending them out.

8538C3EF-D72A-4933-834A-DFEDE11CCAB1.jpeg
F44C4E6A-A1CB-42C3-BE5E-94DB435CD24C.jpeg

not Mitchell & Ness but got this in from Ebbets... 🔥

Looks like M&N restocked something I have remote interest in and of course by the time there will be a coupon out there, it will be out of stock again.

Looks like M&N restocked something I have remote interest in and of course by the time there will be a coupon out there, it will be out of stock again.

feeling the same way. Need that Griffey and that white Royals Bo Jackson.

C8B66EA6-8428-443C-A538-FB8A1623EE91.jpeg

E91C0B08-49E9-47A3-A2FA-2E309B279563.jpeg

Found a seller who customized some 1996 pinstripe Bulls shorts with pockets and python skin lettering, i couldn’t resist. I pulled the drawstring from some shorts i had that i wasn’t wearing and added them on these. The slits are slightly off center, but it won’t be noticeable when worn.

The new stock photos on the website look trashy as hell by the way eg the Clyde Frazier and Bullets C-Webb.

For some reason I'm nostalgic of this display they had back in the day (back when I couldn't afford them and my purchases would always get rejected :lol: )

b5c74947d82f4441cc99c191dc211c90.jpg

Back
Top Bottom