Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

newbie question.

how do authentic m&n shorts fit ? compared to adidas swingman?

thanks

S/o to hammercharge hammercharge for tha heads up ya dig FC33C742-45FB-476E-ABD4-ACD375AE48AE.jpeg

Literally just seen the Knicks warmup before I entered this thread, lol. Ive always wanted that Knicks warmup since I was a kid. Reminds me of those battles with the Bulls and Pacers in the early 90s. Good times.
Sooo, I just bought it right now with no hesistation lol.

Last edited:
How long does Mitchell & Ness take to refund an order after they receive it back?

The last return I did I took a month and I didn't get anything until I filed a case with paypal.

I emailed them daily after two weeks of waiting, tired calling but could never get ahold of anyone.

Then I filed a claim with paypal and I had a refund in 3 days.

Damn I’m still waiting on my knicks shorts order ... hope they don’t refund me or cancel

How long does Mitchell & Ness take to refund an order after they receive it back?
Call them if it takes more than 5 working days after they receive it. I have returned items a few times and only one time I waited 2 weeks and no refund, so I had to call them and ask them for my refund.

Call them if it takes more than 5 working days after they receive it. I have returned items a few times and only one time I waited 2 weeks and no refund, so I had to call them and ask them for my refund.

Emailing them is also effective because that's how I was able to get things resolved with them albeit there's time involved.

They conveyed to me that it normally takes a maximum of 14 business days to process a refund when I dealt with them. Just email them with your order information to follow up if it's been quite sometime. They're normally responsive via email, and even apologetic when they're behind.

There were occasions they verified they processed the refund when I followed up, but it didn't post, so they rectified it by rehashing the refund. Beware that's normally a sign that they're using an inefficient system to process their refunds.

Back
Top Bottom