Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Any of you guys picked up anything from him? Whats the best way to contact him? Ever since the NBA logo drama on the Kobe's I'm done with M&N for the rookie jerseys.
You have to be patient cause it’ll take a couple of months... but rest assured the Joints Are A1... the details are on point...

You have to be patient cause it’ll take a couple of months... but rest assured the Joints Are A1... the details are on point...

This sounds promising, but I've been wondering how he's able to make this stuff with all the licensing issues. I def have a few things I'd want.

Ran across this last night. He has the same gripes about detail, and his work looks clean. Thoughts on this?

Somewhat of a legend in the jersey community. He been around since the Jersey Central days. I wish that site was still up. I got a Webber Michigan jersey he made several years ago. Like stated earlier his work is A1

Somewhat of a legend in the jersey community. He been around since the Jersey Central days. I wish that site was still up. I got a Webber Michigan jersey he made several years ago. Like stated earlier his work is A1

Thanks. As long as I been buying jerseys, this is the first time that I've run across him. His work definitely looks good.

I can't believe my dumba%$ forgot I got this Sandy Koufax jersey sometime in 2019 since I have a boatload of jerseys. 😆

It's the 1955 Brooklyn Dodgers jersey from his rookie year. It's nice and all, but I have no reason to keep it because I also have his 1963 Los Angeles Dodgers cream jersey. So there's no point for me to have both cream jerseys on the basis of redundancy. And Koufax emerged as a legend in his LA days, so a LA jersey would be more significant than a Brooklyn jersey. He basically didn't achieve relevancy yet during his Brooklyn days.

I expect to swap this one out soon hopefully.
IMG_5047.JPG
IMG_5050.JPG

I bought 2 Kobe jerseys the other night. I paid w Apple Pay and I got them for $153 a piece. Then today I went ahead and got the purple HOF jersey for $163. So 3 on the way.

Purple rookie #8 copped from hibbett thanks for posting. I bought the yellow rookie for $210 last year and thought that was a good deal. $173 after tax is an absolute steal

Back
Top Bottom