Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

teal hill up on M&N, same as before but new tag and cut looks different than before

wondering what other new jerseys are dropping

Why’s there a random black spot under the A in the white 96 Jordan finals jerseys?

edit: game worn does not have it, returning.

Attachments

• B922AFD8-A251-46E9-B547-AFABB4906DA8.jpeg
    B922AFD8-A251-46E9-B547-AFABB4906DA8.jpeg
    654.1 KB · Views: 127
  • D1F5495A-17C6-4510-BA30-E761243E66A5.jpeg
    D1F5495A-17C6-4510-BA30-E761243E66A5.jpeg
    415.6 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
Why’s there a random black spot under the A in the white 96 Jordan finals jerseys?

edit: game worn does not have it, returning.

that’s one of the inaccuracies that a person on IG spotted before, and I believe they also stated there was something off about the font as well.

Lol "select styles". When did they start doing this? Underwhelming. Only wanted 2 things, 1 sold out in my size and the other suddenly went up in price lol.

This is literally the worst sale I have ever seen. SMH. They stopped doing discounts on most things on Fanatics, and next they put out the worst sale they have ever done. WTH is going on with M&N right now? I haven't bought anything in months. And I used to be on this thread 10 times a day, and now I'm on here once every 3 days. It's just like there is nothing going on with this company right now.

This thread died man :lol:

it was all jerseys then nothing but shorts, now it’s hot as hell Midwest and east cost and barely any action in here

This is literally the worst sale I have ever seen. SMH. They stopped doing discounts on most things on Fanatics, and next they put out the worst sale they have ever done. WTH is going on with M&N right now? I haven't bought anything in months. And I used to be on this thread 10 times a day, and now I'm on here once every 3 days. It's just like there is nothing going on with this company right now.
Apparently New Jersey’s but watch it be stuff they reproduced with the new jock tag other than the melo. They teased the melo now got another pic of the melo with the same hill that’s been out for 5 years now

Been telling ya'll, ebay is the m&n discount store. $200 on some random made in China garbage ain't a sale.
Problem is im only after baseball jackets at this point. Dont really see em on ebay like that

I decided to relent and get the yellow Lakers Kobe Bryant #8 jersey in this style. I was holding off to see if they would make this 1999-00 version without the NBA Finals patch because I don't care much for patches on NBA jerseys honestly. But I couldn't beat getting a quite favorable deal on this one. The mourning band for Wilt Chamberlain is a nice touch too.
IMG_5213.JPG
IMG_5214.JPG

I took a closeup picture of the patch.
IMG_5216.JPG

Back
Top Bottom