Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Screenshot_20210605-080941_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210605-080857_Gmail.jpg

Regularly 350 Karmaloop has it down to 239.99 and I used this code to get it at 206.87 shipped

KLM-QYY-UYN

Copped the jersey to go with the HOF V's.

Anyone have the 96 USA practice jerseys? If so, how’s the sizing? I wear a 2XL in authentic NBA jerseys, but heard the 92 Dream Team practice jerseys ran big. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

I was trying to find someone to make a custom one but couldn’t find one.

Please elaborate on that custom route you contemplated.

We're actually in the same boat with that retro 76ers jersey from Iverson's rookie year because I had both versions as well. I forgot what size I had with the older version made in USA. I got rid of it last year because it was too damn big and long and got the current version made in China that I'm keeping.

It just bugs me why they didn't integrate the accurate details that both versions had with the current made in China version instead of having unfavorable tradeoffs with both versions.

I’m fine with a garbage sale. Unless they drop a 2001-02 MPLS Kobe jersey. There’s nothing I absolutely need at the moment. I have pretty much everything I want. Now if the unlikely scenario happened where they did a 50% off or $99 jersey sale again, I would sing a different tune. But for now, I’m being selective with my purchases.

never bought MN before and idk how they move. trying to cop a knicks starks swingman, how often do they restock their lines?

Back
Top Bottom