Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Thanks to whoever posted the 30% off fanatics
1B9051D5-94E3-4A15-A201-2384C9A2F8BE.jpeg
D18FE69A-0020-4D89-893F-B1C755638F99.jpeg

Don’t play dumb now.
Saying karma after kyrie got hurt wasn’t the right thing and I apologize… i’m not the type to wish bad on anyone but people randomly bringing my name up and going on with the racist bs. If some cant handle other peoples opinions maybe this isn’t the right place to be.

Last edited:
Got my Jeter '95 batting practive jersey in. The fit is great, but length wise i'm not feelin'. May order a size up to see if I like it.

Got my Jeter '95 batting practive jersey in. The fit is great, but length wise i'm not feelin'. May order a size up to see if I like it.

I did/thought that too. I originally bought an XL but just felt shorter than usual. But a 2XL and length was much better but I lost the fit up in my shoulders/chest. Shoulder hen was much wider/lower and made the sleeves feel and look much longer.

I did/thought that too. I originally bought an XL but just felt shorter than usual. But a 2XL and length was much better but I lost the fit up in my shoulders/chest. Shoulder hen was much wider/lower and made the sleeves feel and look much longer.

totally agree. never could get a fit i liked. that's why i can't do BPs

Same here. Fits good on my chest and shoulders but I feel like my belly button would show out if I laugh or eat a burger. Curious to see how the next size up fits when I get it in.

Same here. Fits good on my chest and shoulders but I feel like my belly button would show out if I laugh or eat a burger. Curious to see how the next size up fits when I get it in.

it’s not going to fit right

Back
Top Bottom