Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Does that make something doper to you if players rocked it?
I mean that’s apples and oranges from what I was saying, buddy was saying dons and jerseys are the same…
But to answer your question, players rocking em not necessarily makes it doper- but what the players wear and have worn forever means it’ll never get old (imo). Exception being when they wear some weird wackass random stuff sometimes, that’s different. So, yeah it’s like a staple that will be dope forever

Just copped the white 95-96 Jordan Finals jersey from Culture Kings. It's an Australian site but there's a 15% off code which brought it to $278 shipped to the US. Not too bad

I mean that’s apples and oranges from what I was saying, buddy was saying dons and jerseys are the same…
But to answer your question, players rocking em not necessarily makes it doper- but what the players wear and have worn forever means it’ll never get old (imo). Exception being when they wear some weird wackass random stuff sometimes, that’s different. So, yeah it’s like a staple that will be dope forever
So hypothetically speaking, what if Don was brought onto the Nike team that designs the uniforms and he started trying to add a little flair by putting the team names across the crotch and it became a thing to stick unlike the player's names on the lower part of their backs. Would it be cool then? Serious question. Not trying to troll or anything.

So hypothetically speaking, what if Don was brought onto the Nike team that designs the uniforms and he started trying to add a little flair by putting the team names across the crotch and it became a thing to stick unlike the player's names on the lower part of their backs. Would it be cool then? Serious question. Not trying to troll or anything.
What if pigs flew? Would they be birds?

No

So I just did my daily refresh of Oneness and they have lowered the discount down to 30% now. The Bulls Don shorts are available on discount now though. I tried the other newer ones and they were still full price.
Did I do that?!? 😂
giphy.gif

Oneness still has a FSR and Corporate is only sold out of 2xl.

These will probably be able to be had on discount but 2XL seems to go quick so I didn't take any chances.
I just need the XL on discount
Feature free shipping
Corporate and oneness got the nerve to charge you shipping on everything even at $200+ items

It’s up

Back
Top Bottom