Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N Flagship store teases from Twitter

20210810_125442.jpg
20210810_125457.jpg
20210810_125446.jpg

It's going to be interesting to see Mitchell & Ness move on to making MLB jerseys from the 2000s with the Cool Base material now. That material is still basically current despite them being renamed to Flex Base since 2016 with a slightly different cut to them.

Yall reminding me I gotta wear my Karl Malone Jazz soon. I haven't pulled it out all summer

I admit I hate the Jazz because I'm a Lakers fan, but authentic Malone jerseys aren't common like that. I rarely see peeps wear Jazz stuff, especially in the L.A. area. I could never wear Jazz stuff.

But it's nice that you have a piece like that because the Jazz are a less popular team with stars who weren't flashy, so it makes you stand out when you wear that. That piece gives you a distinct style.

It's a gold logo NBA authentic, they're not that rare.

You buy the 1997 Finals patch from Patch Collection for $14.99, which is where M&N gets their patches from and you're good to go.

Those NBA 50th Anniversary jerseys with the gold logo from Champion seem pretty common based on what I saw listed on eBay over the years.

Mitchell & Ness really goes to a third party to get patches and applies them to their jerseys for sale? I assumed they made the patches in-house too based on their archives.

Lol I just checked eBay and there’s 1 in his size and the seller wants 1k :lol:

OG champions run small

That guy must be on dope trying to demand that price!

Authentic Champion NBA jerseys sure did run small. I think other brands began cutting and making jerseys bigger in the early 2000s

Mitchell & Ness really goes to a third party to get patches and applies them to their jerseys for sale? I assumed they made the patches in-house too based on their archives.

That's what I was told years ago, I guess it could be BS.

Either way, Patch Collection's stuff is close to accurate most of the time and you can't really go wrong w/ them.

When will they announce new football jerseys? Was hoping they’d drop a SB L Manning to coincide with his HOF induction. And I’m still praying for that SB Marshall Faulk.

Back
Top Bottom