Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

CD0DA9C5-0FCC-4748-9BBB-BEB310CD87B8.jpeg

BBAF3525-9990-4822-8550-5BC3A0A325DD.jpeg

EFE5D6E3-A6C9-40C3-8DCD-B8FC2005E64E.jpeg

BC2C6D01-B296-467B-A40F-00E9C2D00F9C.jpeg

New cops, all for well under retail
From where

Magic joints from edbabyin on Grailed? Be careful—lots of discussion of him selling high quality fakes, hence all his stuff being priced well below retail on Grailed and eBay.

Thats who I copped from, initially I was apprehensive on them but I did a thorough check against my other real Just Dons, even the inside tags and everything checks out thankfully. I noticed he had been sitting on these a while so that might be why he took my best offer on them

Thats who I copped from, initially I was apprehensive on them but I did a thorough check against my other real Just Dons, even the inside tags and everything checks out thankfully. I noticed he had been sitting on these a while so that might be why he took my best offer on them
Tbh I tried to look up these discussions and it’s a bunch of dudes speculating with literally no proof posted of why they would be fake, it’s literally just the price lol.

I think it's the lighting. Close up of the jocktag shows the material and it's knit like the dazzle stuff.

I'm bummed they didn't kiss-cut the lettering. They are really inconsistent with that detail lately, even though it was the standard by the mid-2000s. Like, they made the first Melo nuggets that way and then didn't do it for the Navy alternate. Not a deal breaker for me but still..

Tbh I tried to look up these discussions and it’s a bunch of dudes speculating with literally no proof posted of why they would be fake, it’s literally just the price lol.
actually no. this was well discussed in FB jersey groups. Edbabyin sold me a fake 98/99 Jason Williams Kings alternate jersey. That jersey had no shiny trim vs. my Chris webber one. tags questionable as well. i guess ya'll can take my comments with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom