Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My latest pickups #NoPocketGang

2DAAE910-7A47-40D7-8EF1-5D8BE609A878.jpeg

Love and want that Shaq, but that's prime example of cookie cutter to me. The mesh doesn't look right imo.

i swear to god, Michess & Ness's website is ran by hamsters.

Can anyone confirm that the promotion they have going on today even WORKS? I've added items that are not listed as exclusives, nor sold down to a single size, nor non-exclusives that are currently FULL price.

"Discount taken at checkout" my ***

i swear to god, Michess & Ness's website is ran by hamsters.

Can anyone confirm that the promotion they have going on today even WORKS? I've added items that are not listed as exclusives, nor sold down to a single size, nor non-exclusives that are currently FULL price.

"Discount taken at checkout" my ***

It doesn't work, I sent them an email not that they will read it, and not that I am buying anything, but still. An alternative is to call the Flagship store and place a phone order with them, they are applying this sale to phone orders too. I just placed an order for Authentic Barrry Sanders 1991 jersey for $225 shipped but they only have sizes 44(L) and 52(xxl). On Friday and yesterday they told me they had plenty of sizes 48 and even put one on hold, but when I called today they had nothing on hold for me. Hope the 44 will fit, the 48's I own fits good maybe a little big and a little long and a Legacy jersey I had was a size L and that fit fine too go figure.

It doesn't work, I sent them an email not that they will read it, and not that I am buying anything, but still. An alternative is to call the Flagship store and place a phone order with them, they are applying this sale to phone orders too. I just placed an order for Authentic Barrry Sanders 1991 jersey for $225 shipped but they only have sizes 44(L) and 52(xxl). On Friday and yesterday they told me they had plenty of sizes 48 and even put one on hold, but when I called today they had nothing on hold for me. Hope the 44 will fit, the 48's I own fits good maybe a little big and a little long and a Legacy jersey I had was a size L and that fit fine too go figure.
perhaps MN flag ship store should have their own website. phone orders are so inefficient...both to fulfill and underutilizing staff IMO.

perhaps MN flag ship store should have their own website. phone orders are so inefficient...both to fulfill and underutilizing staff IMO.

I agree not sure why they don't, they just seem to be a separate entity that share the same name. This was my first time placing a phone order so we'll see how that goes. It seems to me that some jerseys that are excluded in the online sales can be bought over the phone with the sale.

I agree not sure why they don't, they just seem to be a separate entity that share the same name. This was my first time placing a phone order so we'll see how that goes. It seems to me that some jerseys that are excluded in the online sales can be bought over the phone with the sale.

My previous orders were fulfilled from the Irvine, CA warehouse. So I think its a different group that manages inventory tied in to the warehouse/ any other warehouse locations they might have. The flagship store has a (more, relatively) robust inventory/ customer service process.

Their warehouses/ online system on the other hand....

Last edited:
It's actually common to have in-store and online as two separate departments. That's definitely the case with M&N.

That said, M&N's website is straight up incompetent. It feels like interns are running that show, not real PMs and developers.

It's actually common to have in-store and online as two separate departments. That's definitely the case with M&N.

That said, M&N's website is straight up incompetent. It feels like interns are running that show, not real PMs and developers.

wait, so they are real people as opposed to Hamsters?! *shocked pikachu face*

My actual hope for this failure of a "sale/promotion" is that no one actually place orders and they end up thinking "hmm no one is biting our sale... lets make it 40% off again (at least)"

ah. who am i kidding....

My previous orders were fulfilled from the Irvine, CA warehouse. So I think its a different group that manages inventory tied in to the warehouse/ any other warehouse locations they might have. The flagship store has a (more, relatively) robust inventory/ customer service process.

Their warehouses/ online system on the other hand....
Quote me if I’m wrong, since sold they ship from Irvine, CA.
Didn’t they previously have a warehouse on the east cost maybe in PA? I remember the few times I did order in the past that’s where everything came from

wait, so they are real people as opposed to Hamsters?! *shocked pikachu face*

My actual hope for this failure of a "sale/promotion" is that no one actually place orders and they end up thinking "hmm no one is biting our sale... lets make it 40% off again (at least)"

ah. who am i kidding....

I really hope people are not placing orders with this promotion not working. If you call the number to report the promotion is not working no one picks up and they say to email instead, but they probably don't even read those either. Maybe this was an error on M&N as this was the exact Black Friday sale.

Speaking of discounts, anyone know what’s up with Oneness? So unusually for them to not run any promotions for over a week now. I have my eye on a few items and waiting for them to run even the smallest discount/deal.

Speaking of discounts, anyone know what’s up with Oneness? So unusually for them to not run any promotions for over a week now. I have my eye on a few items and waiting for them to run even the smallest discount/deal.

Maybe they're too busy tryna fulfill all the 60% off orders first?

Does oneness send u a shipping email?

i got a confirmation email when i placed the order.
in that email there is a edit/canel option which takes u to a page with a “check status” link and my order says “processed”.

What was the time table on some of u guys’ just don onesness orders?

and do they usually send tracking?

Back
Top Bottom