Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

C175A829-3EB2-428C-98DB-41555D223F7B.jpeg
50F9FC40-A3C7-4D95-8A97-A6A396FA48EA.jpeg

Kicking myself for passing on this one a couple of times I came across it and the white one too. If I can see one for a reasonable price I won't pass it up.
I had original got this for $50. Sold it when times were tough. And just bought it back from the guy I sold it to.

Theres a seller on ebay selling 30% off codes for Fanatics for $3.75. They are one time use codes that expires on 3/31/21 and work on anything. Just do a search on ebay for Fanatics codes.

Theres a seller on ebay selling 30% off codes for Fanatics for $3.75. They are one time use codes that expires on 3/31/21 and work on anything. Just do a search on ebay for Fanatics codes.
Seller name? Can dm if you want.

I was tying to decide between an authentic Shaquille O’Neal or Penny Hardaway Orlando Magic Away jersey. Since Penny shoes are releasing this year I was trying to find one but all I see are swingman versions.

I was tying to decide between an authentic Shaquille O’Neal or Penny Hardaway Orlando Magic Away jersey. Since Penny shoes are releasing this year I was trying to find one but all I see are swingman versions.
M&N should have the Blue authentic Penny in stock

no black authentic has been released as of late

Only Mitchell and ness has the authentic Penny’s. They should have blue and white. Got my white one from them.

got both white and blue, just need the black

if you check ebay you might be able to find a black from previous release for less than retail

Yes, the white version is nice as well! I’ve been looking on eBay but in my size (44) all I see are the swingman version. I’ll keep searching on there and various other outlets.

Back
Top Bottom