Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

How do NFL jerseys run compared to MLB and NBA? I currently wear a 44 in MLB and 48 in NBA.

6’ and 210 with 34 waist. My biggest issue usually is my chest.

Just beware that the sleeves on NFL jerseys are oddly long for some reason, so that's the primary issue with them, just go one size smaller than what you normally wear so that the sleeves don't go past your elbows.

But since you acknowledged you wear those sizes in MLB & NBA jerseys, just go with size 48/XL for NFL jerseys. Size 44 may be tight for you based on your clarified size.

I'm 6' and under 205 with a 36 waist, so I wear size 52 with NBA & MLB jerseys, but I wear 48 with NFL jerseys because the sleeves would be extra large and too long with a size 52 from my experience.

I know that jersey is super rare but I cant do 400 if its used.

That's always the problem with finding discontinued items, especially on eBay, because sellers always jack up the prices on them regardless of the condition.

It sucks that they really jacked up the prices higher than the original price with authentic jerseys that were made by old sponsors that were available for retail in a bygone era.

Since Mitchell & Ness made the Titans jersey of Steve McNair lately, I hope they also make the Houston Oilers jerseys of McNair in the future.

I'm aware they previously made the Tennessee Oilers version with the patch commemorating their inaugural 1997 season, but I would prefer the Houston version without any patch. The Tennessee Oilers never sounded right.

I think the Oilers had the best sky blue jerseys ever in the NFL. I hope they make both of these colors. I would prefer Warren Moon, but McNair would be cool enough for me.
McNair1.jpg
McNair2.jpeg
McNair98.jpg
McNair99.jpg

Since Mitchell & Ness made the Titans jersey of Steve McNair lately, I hope they also make the Houston Oilers jerseys of McNair in the future.

I'm aware they previously made the Tennessee Oilers version with the patch commemorating their inaugural 1997 season, but I would prefer the Houston version without any patch. The Tennessee Oilers never sounded right.

I think the Oilers had the best sky blue jerseys ever in the NFL. I hope they make both of these colors. I would prefer Warren Moon, but McNair would be cool enough for me.
McNair1.jpg
McNair2.jpeg
McNair98.jpg
McNair99.jpg
These oilers blue jersey are under rated. I see how they glow when sun light shines on it. Campbell jersey is prime example if we talking apples to apples.

These oilers blue jersey are under rated. I see how they glow when sun light shines on it. Campbell jersey is prime example if we talking apples to apples.

The Oilers jerseys got better when they converted to stitched numbers and letters. It looks like they also changed the fabric when they went to stitching, which made them look better overall.

As a huge McNair fan, I hope they release any version of his Oilers jersey.

They made the Tennessee Oilers version based in 1997 as I mentioned. It seems like they've been out of circulation though since I haven't seen them for a long time. But I still dread those because I will always dread the Tennessee Oilers name.

I don't think they ever made a Houston Oilers version of McNair.

Arrived in germany… from the Super Bowl sale 🐬🐬🐬

CB84B6C0-EB53-469B-AC99-CB24ACF8026E.jpeg

ED43B10C-6A8C-43AE-8DC1-37D23592FB1E.jpeg

Nice acquisition. I have one of those myself.

You should get the aqua one too if feasible.

I'm glad I got both colors of the 1990 Dolphins Marino.

Thanks as well. Copped an all star as I didn’t want to wait for a Oneness deal.

Did the site seem a little sus though?
It’s not, Xhibition is legit, botique in Cleveland that gets all the limited items

Just don on his ig story last Friday was in there showing his shorta and during all star weekend. They legit as they come. Copped many items from them in person and online

Nice acquisition. I have one of those myself.

You should get the aqua one too if feasible.

I'm glad I got both colors of the 1990 Dolphins Marino.

Thanks man, i got the 94 aqua Marino so i went with the 90 in white… now i‘m waiting for them to make an aqua Ricky Williams authentic 🙏

It’s not, Xhibition is legit, botique in Cleveland that gets all the limited items

Just don on his ig story last Friday was in there showing his shorta and during all star weekend. They legit as they come. Copped many items from them in person and online

Thanks - I think I bought from a bad site that copied their aesthetic/visuals and worried my info was compromised. Appreciate the reassurance.

Thanks man, i got the 94 aqua Marino so i went with the 90 in white… now i‘m waiting for them to make an aqua Ricky Williams authentic 🙏

I have the 1994 aqua Marino myself. But I still decided to get the 1990 aqua jersey because it was a different variation with the design and it being screen-printed along with the anniversary jersey.

Williams is quite unique. I doubt I would ever be interested in a Dolphins jersey of him. But he did salvage his career with them and gained relevancy in the game after his subpar career start with the Saints.

Back
Top Bottom